KokiMura
Level 2 Contributor

Joining MPN stuck on Employment verification

We are trying to join MPN, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

The exact message is: 

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

I have chatted with support a few times, however that is not going anywhere. They have asked me to update my office 365 profile etc. which I have done, however we are still stuck on that step of the process.

I have also read the Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details forum post and one of the users recommends that we submit an incident. Which I tried, however when I click on Submit Incident I get to a page which tells me that I do not have access to and I decided to post in the community having exhausted all other means (well I still have not tried to call but I will need to mentally prepare for a call a bit longer 🙂 ).

Can anyone help out with getting past this step?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
peggy
Level 2 Contributor

Hi CloudRicher,

No, we have not progressed.  Keep trying different versions of the same things and getting rejected on the employment verification.   I have only worked on the MPN legal info.  It appears they may also be asking for something in CSP.  I will spend some more time today, reply to the ticket again... and see what we get.  Will definitely share here when we get resolution.

Best Regards!

Peggy

View solution in original post

mr_pw
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour - I've got exactly the same issue as literally everyone else on this thread. Probably more of an issue because I've finally been blocked from submitting information. Either because I've timed out or used the upload system to complain.

Any idea how long it's going to take to get my support ticket looked at? 

View solution in original post

370 REPLIES 370
rms_justin
Visitor 1

I am having the same issue. I have opened a support ticket (2209210010002059) but that really does not seem to be going anywhere. What are the accepted forms of employment verification. Our domain registrar does not put any of the requested information on our invoices.

prodip
Level 2 Contributor

In my case, I had to get an Assumed Name from my county office (took me 10-15 minutes). The Assumed Name has to match the domain name in Azure AD. Once I uploaded that document, profile was approved.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@rms_justin I am sorry to hear of your troubles here. I have contacted the support team on your ticket and asked them to escalate it. Please let me know if you hear from them or anything changes. I would like to help you get this resolved. 🌻

rs365
Level 1 Contributor

Hi I have stuck on the email verification process. How can I resolved the issue? 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@rs365 Sorry to hear of your issues here. Please submit a support ticket and if they don't respond to you within a few days please circle back here and provide me with your ticket number so I can check the status.

There are lots of partners in the same boat unfortunately and the support team is doing it's best to help everyone. Hopefully we can get this fixed for you soon. 🌻

Partner Support Center

rs365
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @v-jillarmour I have ticket number here and I hope this can help to process resolution of my issue.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Great!! Let's wait for them to respond! Keep me posted.

We will get you through this!

prodip
Level 2 Contributor

My MNP stuck on Profile Info Employment Verification and I have no way to fix it or contact Microsoft!  Legal Business profile is approved and in authorized state but profile info is not. Any idea how to fix this Employment Verification stage under Profile Info?

prodip_0-1660674650214.png

Legal Business profile is in authorized state-

prodip_1-1660675063585.png

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@prodip OH NO!! I'm sorry to hear of your issues here. Have you opened up a support ticket? Can you share the ticket number with me and I will do what I can to escalate it. 

prodip
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour - Thank you reaching out quickly. I just created the ticket- 2208160010006302 and shared the screenshot with more details. Let's me know if you need any info from me.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@prodip Ok GREAT!! We have gotten started. Let's allow the team to respond to your ticket and if you don't hear anything back in a few days please let me know and I will do my best to get their attention for you. 🙂

prodip
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour - I had a call from support team (they are fast!) and I am advised to give 5 business days for employment verification to be resolved. I uploaded my business Assumed Name (government issued document) yesterday and legal info is authorized same day. Not sure how two verifications are different but I will wait for a week.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@prodip I don't know how they are different either! 🐱 Ok, we wait a week. Let us know when you are up and running. 

prodip
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour - I still don't have luck, stuck on employment verification. Microsoft partner team emailed me couple of times but no progress. I updated the ticket for progress but no response. Disappointed!!

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Oh no! Can you share your support ticket number with me please? Apologies if you have previously, I couldn't find it in the string easily. Then I can help escalate it! Hang in there! 

prodip
Level 2 Contributor

Sorry, I should have shared the ticket number- 2208160010006302. It seems no one is watching ticket queue! Thank you for taking time to look at the issue.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@prodip Thank you for sharing your ticket number, I have reached out to the support team and asked them to escalate it. Please let me know if you receive any updates, etc. 

prodip
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour - Thank you so much for escalating my request. I received email from Microsoft about the issue is resolved. I verified it on partner portal and status is Partner. Thank you again for the help.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

WOOHOO!! This is great news! I am so glad I was able to help. I appreciate you circling back and letting us all know. 🌻

vzahra
Visitor 1

Hi,

Can you please look into my ticket too with number 2207110040006900. I have been trying uploading different document since the past 2 weeks and all have been rejected. The documents I uploaded are clear proof of what is being asked for so not sure what the issue is? Please help as I need to renew my services.

Thanks and Regards,

Vince