RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

Is it normal after 2 weeks to be stuck at enrolling in Microsoft Partner Center?

Two weeks ago I created an organization on Microsoft Partner Center and the Legal Info got rejected. Since then I opened ticket #2112060040008521 where I submitted the invoice from namecheap and the domain info visible on https://who.is/whois/transeth.org and just like the documents for the organization everything matches the profile. 

I only got emails requesting proof and answered them the same day but I haven't got any replies after I submitted what was requested.

Any feedback is welcomed @v-jillarmour @JanoschUlmer

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @RusanAlexandru!

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with this, I've heard a few people having the same type of issue. I'm sorry it's taking the team time to get back to you. They are a bit behind and are working as fast as they can to help everyone. 😊 I will look into your ticket to make sure it's still active, but it seems you have done everything you need to move forward. We just have to wait for the team to get to you. I'm sorry I don't have better news! I will let you know what I find out about your ticket. 👍

View solution in original post

RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

Just got accepted on Microsoft Partner Center. Let's build 🚀

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@RusanAlexandru See my reply below! 😊 Hang in there! 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @RusanAlexandru!

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with this, I've heard a few people having the same type of issue. I'm sorry it's taking the team time to get back to you. They are a bit behind and are working as fast as they can to help everyone. 😊 I will look into your ticket to make sure it's still active, but it seems you have done everything you need to move forward. We just have to wait for the team to get to you. I'm sorry I don't have better news! I will let you know what I find out about your ticket. 👍

RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

Just got accepted on Microsoft Partner Center. Let's build 🚀

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

WONDERFUL!!! Happy to see this and thank you for the update!!! 

RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

I am hanging, there's not much else I can do... It's just that it blocks Mixed Reality Partner program that is linked to the Microsoft Network Partner. I guess for Legal Info. I'm 100% sure everything I filled and submitted ok, it just needs 10 minutes to review. Our organization can also become a Microsoft Gold Partner in 5 competencies but the goal is to just get the MPN ID 😞

RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

The organization really needs the MPN ID so it can apply to Mixed Reality properly... We are a team of 6 MCP developers of which 3 MCT waiting to hop on the Microsoft Mesh and join building the Metaverse. Can you help me with the ticket #2112060040008521 

Any help appreciated @v-jillarmour @JanoschUlmer