Hero Banner

Partner Membership Discussions

Discuss Competencies, Enrollment, MAPS and Renewals topics

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error when trying to get MPN ID through website

Hello,

We have a problem when trying to get the Microsoft Partner Number through the Microsoft Partner WebSite. We fill everything correctly but in the end we receive an error.

The error is attached.

Anyone can help?

Thank You.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous,

Have you tried troubleshooting your issue with support? On the MPN Support page, you can click "Troubleshoot sign-in". Please view this page, start a click to chat if you are still having trouble, and let me know if you need more assistance.

Thank you,

@Anonymous

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Karen_Vezie,

Yes, I already try to solve this problem with the Support. They told me to submit this issue here in this forum... I don't have problem to sign in, my problem is to get the MPN ID when I tying to enroll my organization trougth the Microsoft Partner web site. I already trying several times but the issue persist... What I can do more?

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry to hear that. Did you start a chat with someone and call MS Customer service? I want to make sure you have utilized all options before escalating.

Thank you,

@Anonymous

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Karen_Vezie

Yes, I already call to this number to ask for help:

+49-5241-1795049

I try this number too but its always unavaible +351808223242

I didn´t chat with anyone yet... where in this forum I can start a chat conversation?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous,

There isn't anywhere (at least right now) where you can click to chat in this forum. However, I have notified a support SME and will let you know what I learn.

Best,

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi  

Thanks for your reply.

I'm waiting for your help 🙂

ERL

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ernandia,

I sent you a private message! Please read it and respond.

Thank you,

Karen