Panels
Level 1 Contributor

Employment Verification

For some reason, I can't post using the account that has the issue, I only have read only access when I use that account, so I have had to post using this different Microsoft account.

My support ticket is 2105100040003003

My action pack is up for renewal in a few days. I have to verify my company before I can make the payment, but the verification is failing on Employment Verification, with the error: We were not able to verify your email domain.

I have raised a support ticket (2105100040003003), supplied invoices for our domains and proof of our company address (we have also moved business premises over the past few months, so the invoices have the old address on them).

The support ticket was raised 10th May 2021, I got a computer-generated reply on 14th May 2021 asking me to send proof of ownership of the domains. I have left a number of messages since but have had no further response from Microsoft.

We have lots of services tied into the action pack which our company depends on so need to renew ASAP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Martin.

4 REPLIES 4
Panels
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra,

Is there any chance of help escalating my case 2105100040003003

Thanks,

Martin.

Andra
Community Manager

@Panels Greetings,

I just sent you a private message, please reply in private.

@JRose628 I forwarded your case internally for additional investigation.

Thank you,

Andra

JRose628
Level 1 Contributor

I am in the exact same boat with Action pack and other items.  I opened a case on 4/19/2021 and have not had any response to this.  I have been a partner for years and having no way to talk anyone or get it escalated has been a bad experience.  My case number is:  2104190040001003 is anyone wants to look at these.  I am having the same issue as you where my partner associated account is read-only so I am using another account which is able to post on here instantly.  

Panels
Level 1 Contributor

I'm feeling very let down by Microsoft.  Their support has been abysmal.  I assume they are concentrating on their large corporate users, whilst leaving us small guys to struggle.  My support request went in 10th May, and I still haven’t received help 22 days later. I'm pretty sure that it would take less than 2 mins for a Microsoft employee to fix as I have sent all the relevant info required to resolve the problem.  Instead, my account has now expired, and I am left with the uncertainty of what to do next.