Hero Banner

Partner Membership Discussions

Discuss Competencies, Enrollment, MAPS and Renewals topics

Level 2 Contributor

Can't resend verification email

We signed up for partner access but didn't see the verification email in time. All of the support docs we've read says we should be able to login and see a link to resend the verification email but we don't see that anywhere. We have a MPN ID but seems we can't move forward to the next step. We opened a ticket on this a week ago and have not got anything back.

The partner profile page shows the following.
Verification started (check)
Email Ownership ( red X )
Employment Verification (not started)
Business Verification ( not started )
Decision ( not started )

Partner info
Verification status: Rejeted

Ticket ID is 2003240040002126

If we could just get someone to resent the verify email we could take it from here. Really hoping someone from MS is watching and can help out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Level 2 Contributor

We made major progress! We noticed the link about becoming a global admin. After following the instructions we were able to restart the verification process. We're now at step 3! Amazing progress!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi @spikefishjohn ,

Thank you for your message and providing details.

I will take this feedback internally to the relevant teams and update this thread as soon as I receive input.

Please note we’re currently experiencing delays in responding to support requests.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Wow, I like the way hope feels. 🙂 

Thank you so much, anyway you can help is extremely appreciative!!

Level 2 Contributor

We made major progress! We noticed the link about becoming a global admin. After following the instructions we were able to restart the verification process. We're now at step 3! Amazing progress!

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Hey @spikefishjohn ,

That is great news!

Do you mind sharing a screenshot with where you noticed this link, while blurring all personal information?

This could be useful for other partners.

Thank you,

Andra