johnwest80
Level 2 Contributor

Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details

I have been a partner for quite a while.  Now that I'm moving over, I'm finding that my verification failed.  The screenshot tells the story.  I'm just a sole proprietorship and work hard to build apps for clients with .net and sql server and azure.  Being a partner gives me credibility in this process.  I'm not sure what my next step is towards verification, but I've seen Microsoft people reach out on here before, so I'm hoping someone will do so again and give me some assistance.  Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

If you have questions about your ticket my advice would be to be patient with the support team. They have many cases to wade through and are getting to each ticket as soon as they can. Hang in there! 

View solution in original post

369 REPLIES 369
entertain_me_2
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour I've also been having trouble with support, for over a month, every document I submit to verify my business has not been accepted. My ticket number is 2206070040009373. Thank you in advance.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@entertain_me_2 Sorry to hear of your issues. I have checked your ticket and it looks like they have asked you (as of yesterday) to send them your MPN ID. Can you respond to them with that info and keep us updated on your progress? 

entertain_me_2
Level 2 Contributor

I'm unable to answer the support ticket because I receive the message "There was a problem retrieving the support request details." Every time I try to load the page. I've used my phone, my desktop, and my tablet to access the support response and every time I receive the same message. 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@entertain_me_2 Have you tried different web browsers? Maybe that could be the issue?

I've sent them your screen shot< I'll let you know if they get back to me. 

entertain_me_2
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you so much @v-jillarmour . I tried Google Chrome (using phone, tablet, and desktop), Microsoft Edge (using desktop and tablet), Firefox (using my phone, tablet, and desktop), and Opera (using my phone). Each browser results in the same error message. Which tells me the issue is on Microsoft's end.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@entertain_me_2 This is the response I received back from support on the ticket I created trying to help you:

"Thank you for your inquiry about your Microsoft Partner Network account. This is a duplicate from previous ticket. We are working on your request, every update/requirement needed will be provided via email on the initial incident created, therefore this ticket will be closed.

Please note that creating multiple requests for the same issue will affect our ability to help you resolve your issue sooner."

So I assume they will be contacting you directly and won't speak to me about it. I tried!!! 😞

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@entertain_me_2 Great, thanks for trying all the things!! lol. Let's see what they come back with. 

entertain_me_2
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you for all that you've done. Who do I talk to about you getting a raise or a promotion?

halbot
Level 3 Contributor

I think it's about time the lack of support got some more attention, clearly the new system is not working and support teams are completely overwhelmed. This is a total fail from MS and the changes have been very poorly implemented, I would encourage everyone to make some noise on twitter and tweet @mspartner to try and get some visibility on this. It's not the fault of staff in this forum or Partner support, but the situation has been going on for months and nothing has improved.

mig21000
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour 

I am also waiting for our partner account to be verified.  I created a support ticket 2203110040006229 but have not received any response.  Confusingly, when I click on the details for the ticket it says:  "There was a problem retrieving the support request details."  Is this normal?

If you could get some status on this request that would be great.  We are urgently awaiting verification and have uploaded plenty of documents.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@mig21000 hello! I see your ticket is active, but it doesn't look as if they have gotten to it yet. We just have to be patient, please keep me updated on any progress. I know it's frustrating to wait, hang in there. 

mig21000
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmourThank you your reponse.  Can you check and see if there has been any updates on on the ticket?  We have been waiting over three weeks now. 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@mig21000 Support has contacted me saying on your ticket with the following message this morning:

"For the vetting process we need the next information:

Official business document, such as a business registration form, business charter, or articles of incorporation that lists Entity name and address."

Please work directly with them on this as I am not support and I can't answer any of your questions around this. 🙂 I can just see your ticket info.

mig21000
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmourmany thanks for your help.  I have already submitted this documentation but it is great they are moving on the ticket.  I should be able to get it sorted now.  Thanks again.

mig21000
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmourThanks again for looking at my ticket.  I have attempted to send the necessary documentation but now my Account Info says the following:  "Our system has indicated multiple failed attempts from your account. We are unable to proceed with your Account Verification. "

Can you see if there has been any movement on my ticket?  The strange thing is, the same documentation successfully verified my company account for the partner network, but not for the outlook.com account.  Which was necessary for the app developer program.  Very strange. 

Thanks again for doing such a great job.  You seem to be one of the few points of contact for issues like these.

mig21000
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmourCan you check and see if they have done any updates to our ticket?

Many thanks.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@mig21000 , Ticket 2203110040006229 correct? I just tried to view it and they have denied my access to view it. I've never seen that before. I've reached out for access to view it for 8 hours, so I will let you know what I can see if they grant me powers! It's like an endless scavenger hunt getting this done isn't!! uggg! 

halbot
Level 3 Contributor

No idea what's going on but we've been partners for years, suddenly we are rejected, support tickets don't get answered, no reasons are given, now our renewal period has expired so we can't renew the action pack which expired today. Why on earth are Microsoft making it so difficult to be a partner now? I've been selling and working with Microsoft products for over 20 years, I've never known the partner system to be such a mess.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @halbot, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles on this. What is your support ticket number and I can check the status for you. 

halbot
Level 3 Contributor

Action pack now expired and our 365 tenant licenses are disabled, this is directly affecting our ability to do business. Thanks for helping, but the partner support team are clearly not coping with the number of tickets and Microsoft really need to sort this out, or perhaps they just don't care about partners any more. Its stressful for everyone involved.