johnwest80
Level 2 Contributor

Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details

I have been a partner for quite a while.  Now that I'm moving over, I'm finding that my verification failed.  The screenshot tells the story.  I'm just a sole proprietorship and work hard to build apps for clients with .net and sql server and azure.  Being a partner gives me credibility in this process.  I'm not sure what my next step is towards verification, but I've seen Microsoft people reach out on here before, so I'm hoping someone will do so again and give me some assistance.  Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

If you have questions about your ticket my advice would be to be patient with the support team. They have many cases to wade through and are getting to each ticket as soon as they can. Hang in there! 

View solution in original post

369 REPLIES 369
rawalling63
Level 1 Contributor

I'm attempting to complete the legal section for verification as MPN... and have uploaded several the legal (certified) documents from the state of Michigan that they have sent me verifying my business's existence..  I keep getting rejected....  Not sure how much more clear it can get for them that my business is valid and exist.  Not sure why it keeps reflecting rejected due to them saying they cant seem to verify my business.

Any suggestions?  

rawalling63
Level 1 Contributor

Also, where do I go/email to create a ticket or contact Microsoft directly to resolve this?  Can I even contact them to help facilitate getting this done?

Frustrated for sure..

halbot
Level 3 Contributor

Clearly the support team are completely under staffed. Waiting weeks and weeks for resolution with generic messages is simply unmanageable. What is being done internally to try and resolve this backlog?

defconnetsec
Visitor 1

I read through all of the posts and I see a reoccurring theme here. Microsoft is completely and utterly failing the partner community and not in a small way. The response times are utterly ridiculous, and being told to be patient and wait? We have businesses to run! Many of us rely on this partnership.

Someone isn't doing their job. I too have applied for the partnership program and do my best to support Microsoft but when this happens it becomes increasingly difficult. I've provided everything from bills to building lease, articles of organization, EIN documentation, and official Texas state documents.

None of these have been accepted. My suggestion is this - fire...not tomorrow or the day after but now...every chimp you have that's just haphazardly denying things left and right because it's quite obvious they can't do their job and are making Microsoft look horrible. There is absolutely no excuse for this complete lack of professionalism and care for a community that supports you. 

If you care to take a look at the still open ticket with all the documents attached, you can reference ticket #2203030040005505.

Michael010289
Level 1 Contributor

I'm in the process of setting up a new Microsoft Partners account for my new business. I can't seem to get past the verification stage for either Business or Profile verification. I've submitted appeal documents and continue to get denied. Once denied, I was asked for the same documents each time as if I never uploaded them but I can see the trail of communication showing that they were clearly uploaded. I really need to get my account verified ASAP so I can continue to build my business.  I opened a support ticket but have not heard anything yet ( Support Case# 2203030040005733)Can this be escalated?? Please help!

Markus3
Level 1 Contributor

We are since 4 weeks blocked in the process of the business verification. All document are uploaded but the process will not proceed. No Information! Support Ticket#2202220040002977

Markus3
Level 1 Contributor

Hi
Thank you for your feedback.
My problem is that I cannot wait anymore because I have to renew the partnership until tomorrow.
What can I do that the support finish the validation, so I can then renew the partnership.

Thank you

[cid:MailSignatur_58ec9235-388e-4d77-abef-3edc0c3aa518.png]
CSF Computer Solutions Facility AG
Markus Haas,
G?terstrasse 107
CH-4133 Pratteln
Phone: +41 (0)61 467 99 33,
markus.haas@csf.ch
http://www.csf.ch
[cid:SocialLink_Linkedin_32x32_136af382-fe9e-4d44-bb38-6d88fe549256.png]

[cid:BSI_02801e00-daa5-4cb9-bfde-61fd928c1f7b.png]

Wie gut ist Ihre IT-Infrastruktur aufgestellt? Und welchen Stellenwert besitzt in diesem Zusammenhang die Datensicherheit?

Gehen Sie auf Nummer sicher - mit dem >.

Sch?tzen Sie sich besser gegen Phishing- und Ransomware-Attacken mit der Security Awareness Training und Phishing Simulations Platform.
Markus3
Level 1 Contributor

Thank you for trying.
br

[cid:MailSignatur_58ec9235-388e-4d77-abef-3edc0c3aa518.png]
CSF Computer Solutions Facility AG
Markus Haas,
G?terstrasse 107
CH-4133 Pratteln
Phone: +41 (0)61 467 99 33,
markus.haas@csf.ch
http://www.csf.ch
[cid:SocialLink_Linkedin_32x32_136af382-fe9e-4d44-bb38-6d88fe549256.png]

[cid:BSI_02801e00-daa5-4cb9-bfde-61fd928c1f7b.png]

Wie gut ist Ihre IT-Infrastruktur aufgestellt? Und welchen Stellenwert besitzt in diesem Zusammenhang die Datensicherheit?

Gehen Sie auf Nummer sicher - mit dem >.

Sch?tzen Sie sich besser gegen Phishing- und Ransomware-Attacken mit der Security Awareness Training und Phishing Simulations Platform.
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@Markus3 I understand the urgency and frustration! There is nothing you can do but wait. I can try to reach out to the team, but I don't often get responses either.

@CatherineC for visibility

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @Markus3, Your ticket shows as active and as soon as the support team has a chance to review your documents you should be able to move forward. The support team is behind as there are many partners in the same position. Hopefully they get to you quickly, it should be any day now. Hang in there! 

RickyRyan
Visitor 1

Hi, I have the same problem, I sent all documents, and verified reject with no comments, can you help please

Ticket #2202240040001804, thankyou

adamberg
Level 1 Contributor

Hello

Can you please check my ticket 2201260040001598, no response for 3 weeks. I cannot create another ticket. 
I have checked spam and quarantine. I am not even sure if my ticker is in the system.

amsainfor
Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem, I sent all documents, and verified reject with no comments, can you help please, I need renew up to 28/02/2022.

ticket #2201230040000779

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hi @amsainfor, your ticket shows as active and they uploaded a document that you sent just this morning, so things are processing. Hang in there!! 

amsainfor
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

I have the same problem, I sent all documents, and verified reject with no comments, can you help please, I need renew up to 28/02/2022.

ticket #2201230040000779

Thank you,

António Abrantes

JulianGateway
Visitor 1

Hi @Andra 

Can you help us with our verification please. We are a Microsoft Silver partner and we use most of the benefits internally. 

It has been stuck on Business verification for weeks and our Silver membership is up for renewal on the 20th of Jan and we cant pay for it

Ticket is 2201130010003002

Thanks

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

This ticket shows resolved. 

mv-it
Visitor 1

Hello @Andra ,

Sorry to bother you, but you seem to be helpful with these issues.
I've been trying to get my partnership verified. I have added all requested documents, including proof of domain ownership, purchase invoices, certified letter from the chamber of commerce but I keep stuck in a feedback loop with Microsoft. I get no feedback but they keep re-requesting the same documents.

I've tried creating a ticket (2201100040002210) but am not getting any response for a long time.

Any chance that you can have a look into this? Would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Mark Visser

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Your ticket says "Waiting for customer confirmation" please check your junk mail or reach back out to the support team to move forward with your verification. 

samdamann9
Visitor 1

Hi @Andra my current verification status was rejected on 'Business verification'. I have logged in through my other account (which was the one I sent the MSC request from) but it won't allow me to reply to any messages or send private ones, too. So here I am asking if you could please take a look into it.

Case ID: 2201010010000109

Thank you very much in advance.

RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

Hi @Andra ,

I am having a similar problem. I have submitted the application and got rejected. I opend a ticket to solve this and being asked to submit additional documents to pass the Business Verification. After the submission of those documents, I didn't get any reply

My request ticket ID is 2112060040008521