johnwest80
Level 2 Contributor

Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details

I have been a partner for quite a while.  Now that I'm moving over, I'm finding that my verification failed.  The screenshot tells the story.  I'm just a sole proprietorship and work hard to build apps for clients with .net and sql server and azure.  Being a partner gives me credibility in this process.  I'm not sure what my next step is towards verification, but I've seen Microsoft people reach out on here before, so I'm hoping someone will do so again and give me some assistance.  Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

If you have questions about your ticket my advice would be to be patient with the support team. They have many cases to wade through and are getting to each ticket as soon as they can. Hang in there! 

View solution in original post

356 REPLIES 356
halimek
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Team,

Previously my partner had Business Verification and everything was fine but 1 month ago business verification failed. Even though we sent all our documents, still nothing came out. The problem ticket we opened on 1.19.2022 has not been resolved yet. All our client projects have stalled and we are unable to move forward. I know you've been working hard, but we're in a really difficult situation right now. Please help me. Thanks for your support.

Ticket ID: 2201190010001083

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@halimek I see you have provided documentation and as soon as they review those docs you should be in the clear! I've seen other cases take up to a month as well and I know it's frustrating, but hang in there. They should be reaching out to you any day now! Please circle back when they do. 

halimek
Level 1 Contributor

@v-jillarmour Thank you very much for your support. But CAse opening date has been 2 months, but there is no progress yet. This situation really started to hurt us. We have no more patience 😞

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@halimek I have confirmed your ticket has been open for 42 days. I am doing what I can to escalate your ticket. Hang in there! 

rajco
Level 3 Contributor

@v-jillarmour if we combine my two same tickets(2112230040005179 and 2202070040006540) they are open for 70 days. I don't have any reply for almost 3 months! Could you please escalate that?

adamberg
Level 1 Contributor

Hello @v-jillarmour 

Sorry to bother you, but can you please check my ticket 2201260040001598 It has been almost 3 weeks and no response. Verification stuck on employment verification - pending. My MAPS renewal has expired. What bothers me is that I cannot create new tickets. Please take a look at my ticket. 

ChristopherB
Visitor 1

Can I get some help? Can anyone tell me why I am getting employee verification failed? I own the company I submitted the documents but it’s always failing. No one has been responding. 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

If you have questions about your ticket my advice would be to be patient with the support team. They have many cases to wade through and are getting to each ticket as soon as they can. Hang in there! 

rawalling63
Level 1 Contributor

I'm attempting to complete the legal section for verification as MPN... and have uploaded several the legal (certified) documents from the state of Michigan that they have sent me verifying my business's existence..  I keep getting rejected....  Not sure how much more clear it can get for them that my business is valid and exist.  Not sure why it keeps reflecting rejected due to them saying they cant seem to verify my business.

Any suggestions?  

rawalling63
Level 1 Contributor

Also, where do I go/email to create a ticket or contact Microsoft directly to resolve this?  Can I even contact them to help facilitate getting this done?

Frustrated for sure..

halbot
Level 3 Contributor

Clearly the support team are completely under staffed. Waiting weeks and weeks for resolution with generic messages is simply unmanageable. What is being done internally to try and resolve this backlog?

defconnetsec
Visitor 1

I read through all of the posts and I see a reoccurring theme here. Microsoft is completely and utterly failing the partner community and not in a small way. The response times are utterly ridiculous, and being told to be patient and wait? We have businesses to run! Many of us rely on this partnership.

Someone isn't doing their job. I too have applied for the partnership program and do my best to support Microsoft but when this happens it becomes increasingly difficult. I've provided everything from bills to building lease, articles of organization, EIN documentation, and official Texas state documents.

None of these have been accepted. My suggestion is this - fire...not tomorrow or the day after but now...every chimp you have that's just haphazardly denying things left and right because it's quite obvious they can't do their job and are making Microsoft look horrible. There is absolutely no excuse for this complete lack of professionalism and care for a community that supports you. 

If you care to take a look at the still open ticket with all the documents attached, you can reference ticket #2203030040005505.

Michael010289
Level 1 Contributor

I'm in the process of setting up a new Microsoft Partners account for my new business. I can't seem to get past the verification stage for either Business or Profile verification. I've submitted appeal documents and continue to get denied. Once denied, I was asked for the same documents each time as if I never uploaded them but I can see the trail of communication showing that they were clearly uploaded. I really need to get my account verified ASAP so I can continue to build my business.  I opened a support ticket but have not heard anything yet ( Support Case# 2203030040005733)Can this be escalated?? Please help!

Markus3
Level 1 Contributor

We are since 4 weeks blocked in the process of the business verification. All document are uploaded but the process will not proceed. No Information! Support Ticket#2202220040002977

Markus3
Level 1 Contributor

Hi
Thank you for your feedback.
My problem is that I cannot wait anymore because I have to renew the partnership until tomorrow.
What can I do that the support finish the validation, so I can then renew the partnership.

Thank you

[cid:MailSignatur_58ec9235-388e-4d77-abef-3edc0c3aa518.png]
CSF Computer Solutions Facility AG
Markus Haas,
G?terstrasse 107
CH-4133 Pratteln
Phone: +41 (0)61 467 99 33,
markus.haas@csf.ch
http://www.csf.ch
[cid:SocialLink_Linkedin_32x32_136af382-fe9e-4d44-bb38-6d88fe549256.png]

[cid:BSI_02801e00-daa5-4cb9-bfde-61fd928c1f7b.png]

Wie gut ist Ihre IT-Infrastruktur aufgestellt? Und welchen Stellenwert besitzt in diesem Zusammenhang die Datensicherheit?

Gehen Sie auf Nummer sicher - mit dem >.

Sch?tzen Sie sich besser gegen Phishing- und Ransomware-Attacken mit der Security Awareness Training und Phishing Simulations Platform.
Markus3
Level 1 Contributor

Thank you for trying.
br

[cid:MailSignatur_58ec9235-388e-4d77-abef-3edc0c3aa518.png]
CSF Computer Solutions Facility AG
Markus Haas,
G?terstrasse 107
CH-4133 Pratteln
Phone: +41 (0)61 467 99 33,
markus.haas@csf.ch
http://www.csf.ch
[cid:SocialLink_Linkedin_32x32_136af382-fe9e-4d44-bb38-6d88fe549256.png]

[cid:BSI_02801e00-daa5-4cb9-bfde-61fd928c1f7b.png]

Wie gut ist Ihre IT-Infrastruktur aufgestellt? Und welchen Stellenwert besitzt in diesem Zusammenhang die Datensicherheit?

Gehen Sie auf Nummer sicher - mit dem >.

Sch?tzen Sie sich besser gegen Phishing- und Ransomware-Attacken mit der Security Awareness Training und Phishing Simulations Platform.
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@Markus3 I understand the urgency and frustration! There is nothing you can do but wait. I can try to reach out to the team, but I don't often get responses either.

@CatherineC for visibility

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @Markus3, Your ticket shows as active and as soon as the support team has a chance to review your documents you should be able to move forward. The support team is behind as there are many partners in the same position. Hopefully they get to you quickly, it should be any day now. Hang in there! 

RickyRyan
Visitor 1

Hi, I have the same problem, I sent all documents, and verified reject with no comments, can you help please

Ticket #2202240040001804, thankyou

adamberg
Level 1 Contributor

Hello

Can you please check my ticket 2201260040001598, no response for 3 weeks. I cannot create another ticket. 
I have checked spam and quarantine. I am not even sure if my ticker is in the system.

amsainfor
Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem, I sent all documents, and verified reject with no comments, can you help please, I need renew up to 28/02/2022.

ticket #2201230040000779