johnwest80
Level 2 Contributor

Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details

I have been a partner for quite a while.  Now that I'm moving over, I'm finding that my verification failed.  The screenshot tells the story.  I'm just a sole proprietorship and work hard to build apps for clients with .net and sql server and azure.  Being a partner gives me credibility in this process.  I'm not sure what my next step is towards verification, but I've seen Microsoft people reach out on here before, so I'm hoping someone will do so again and give me some assistance.  Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

If you have questions about your ticket my advice would be to be patient with the support team. They have many cases to wade through and are getting to each ticket as soon as they can. Hang in there! 

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

If you have questions about your ticket my advice would be to be patient with the support team. They have many cases to wade through and are getting to each ticket as soon as they can. Hang in there! 

JulianGateway
Visitor 1

Hi @Andra 

Can you help us with our verification please. We are a Microsoft Silver partner and we use most of the benefits internally. 

It has been stuck on Business verification for weeks and our Silver membership is up for renewal on the 20th of Jan and we cant pay for it

Ticket is 2201130010003002

Thanks

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

This ticket shows resolved. 

mv-it
Visitor 1

Hello @Andra ,

Sorry to bother you, but you seem to be helpful with these issues.
I've been trying to get my partnership verified. I have added all requested documents, including proof of domain ownership, purchase invoices, certified letter from the chamber of commerce but I keep stuck in a feedback loop with Microsoft. I get no feedback but they keep re-requesting the same documents.

I've tried creating a ticket (2201100040002210) but am not getting any response for a long time.

Any chance that you can have a look into this? Would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Mark Visser

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Your ticket says "Waiting for customer confirmation" please check your junk mail or reach back out to the support team to move forward with your verification. 

samdamann9
Visitor 1

Hi @Andra my current verification status was rejected on 'Business verification'. I have logged in through my other account (which was the one I sent the MSC request from) but it won't allow me to reply to any messages or send private ones, too. So here I am asking if you could please take a look into it.

Case ID: 2201010010000109

Thank you very much in advance.

RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

Hi @Andra ,

I am having a similar problem. I have submitted the application and got rejected. I opend a ticket to solve this and being asked to submit additional documents to pass the Business Verification. After the submission of those documents, I didn't get any reply

My request ticket ID is 2112060040008521

medhaedu
Level 1 Contributor

They are very slow, pity they don't use the tech they have
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @RusanAlexandru!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the verification process. I checked your ticket# and it is active, so you have done everything you need to do to move forward. 😊 They are a bit backlogged with cases and will get to you as soon as they can! Hang in there.  

RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

I got asked for domain ownership proof and both times I attached the order details invoice from NameCheap and the https://who.is/whois/transeth.org where the everything matches the Legal Info. Stuck in a loop at ticket ID is 2112060040008521 with the same documents required and no feedback 😞

RusanAlexandru
Level 3 Contributor

Thanks for looking into it!

What_is_wrong28
Visitor 1

We have been using o365 for years and its all working and now we can not Verify our email email yet Microsoft sends me and email to verify. Got a ticket in but zero response

We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix:

- Verify and update company’s registered legal business name. 

- Update Verify and update email using official email address. 

- Update If the company's registered legal business name and email are correct, contact support along with the employment verification documents for further verification.

medhaedu
Level 1 Contributor

This is the same problem I am having

I entered all the details and it still says- account verification failed

attached is the screen shot -- can someone please help

AlanEaston
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra,

We have also hit an issue where we have logged tickets to support about it but nobody at Microsoft has picked up the issue, let alone attempt to resolve (2111030040003511 & 2111010040002941).  This issue we hit was when we simply updated the business address in the Legal Info area and it is now stuck in the status of Pending on the first step and has been for nearly two weeks and is preventing renewing our annual subscription. In the meantime our renewal window closed and we are now without the vital software our business needs to use to operate!  I cannot tell you how frustrating this is to have no response on this, so please would you be able to do something to help us?  Why is it stuck, what do we need to do?  Please see attached. Thank you in advance.

mulhimm
Visitor 1

Greeting @Andra

If you please help to fix my Issue, All the time Im failing in Buisness verfication Process, although I provided the corrected TIN # and I just attached all documents needed. I already Opened ticket as well but no reply so far. Ticket #: 2110240010000187. 

Im attaching our TIN document

Thanks for your support in advnace. 

Mounaji
Visitor 1

Hello, i am running through the same issue  ... it ask me to update the bussines name, but it is already correct. Thanks 

Rocket100
Level 1 Contributor

Dear Sir/Madam

I am also yet awaiting a response for my support ticket 2110120010001362

I have attached supporting documents in the ticket and hopefully I can get a response at the earliest to be verified.

@Andra 

kind regards 

ivanventuri
Visitor 1

Hello @Andra , sorry to bother you, I see many people are tagging you in their replies.  We are having troubles the with business verification, I've sent several tickets over the last weeks and tried to very the account multiple times, but it gets rejected every time without an explanation. We have to publish a game to the Xbox Store next week and we really need some help passing certification or just knowing what goes wrong during the process and how can we fix it. 

I've sent a new ticket hours ago the ID is 2110120040007707, but it probably still has to be processed, the last one I've sent was 2110080040005658

TAJ1
Level 1 Contributor

Please, please can someone support me with ticket 2110040040006402 - days away from expiry and disrupting my business and looking very unprofessional with customer.

I have been a partner for many years, now not verified, have sent requested documentation, then no response.

Many thanks.  Tracie 

TAJ1
Level 1 Contributor

@Andra - please could you review my ticket 2110040040006402.  I have received an email saying that the account is now verified, however, it can take 10 days to reflect in account, why oh why, my subscription ends tomorrow.  The ticket was closed, I have now reopened.  However, I have now received another email asking for the same documents that I have already sent.  I am beyond exasperated with the process and this is now affecting my business, all I want to do is pay Microsoft money to renew my membership.  I am hope that you can help me resolve this today?