johnwest80
Level 2 Contributor

Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details

I have been a partner for quite a while.  Now that I'm moving over, I'm finding that my verification failed.  The screenshot tells the story.  I'm just a sole proprietorship and work hard to build apps for clients with .net and sql server and azure.  Being a partner gives me credibility in this process.  I'm not sure what my next step is towards verification, but I've seen Microsoft people reach out on here before, so I'm hoping someone will do so again and give me some assistance.  Thx.

276 REPLIES 276
Rocket100
Level 1 Contributor

Dear Sir/Madam

I am also yet awaiting a response for my support ticket 2110120010001362

I have attached supporting documents in the ticket and hopefully I can get a response at the earliest to be verified.

@Andra 

kind regards 

ivanventuri
Visitor 1

Hello @Andra , sorry to bother you, I see many people are tagging you in their replies.  We are having troubles the with business verification, I've sent several tickets over the last weeks and tried to very the account multiple times, but it gets rejected every time without an explanation. We have to publish a game to the Xbox Store next week and we really need some help passing certification or just knowing what goes wrong during the process and how can we fix it. 

I've sent a new ticket hours ago the ID is 2110120040007707, but it probably still has to be processed, the last one I've sent was 2110080040005658

TAJ1
Level 1 Contributor

Please, please can someone support me with ticket 2110040040006402 - days away from expiry and disrupting my business and looking very unprofessional with customer.

I have been a partner for many years, now not verified, have sent requested documentation, then no response.

Many thanks.  Tracie 

TAJ1
Level 1 Contributor

@Andra - please could you review my ticket 2110040040006402.  I have received an email saying that the account is now verified, however, it can take 10 days to reflect in account, why oh why, my subscription ends tomorrow.  The ticket was closed, I have now reopened.  However, I have now received another email asking for the same documents that I have already sent.  I am beyond exasperated with the process and this is now affecting my business, all I want to do is pay Microsoft money to renew my membership.  I am hope that you can help me resolve this today?

spafitis
Visitor 1

Hello all, 

I have the same issue 

@Andra I would appreciate your help, our action pack expires on14th of oct 2021, we are stack at "

Verifying your employment with (company name). This usually takes up to 2-3 business days, although in some cases it may take several days.

@Andra I would appreciate your input on this as I see you helped many to resolve it Case 2110080010001363  

Looking forward to your reply

rmarion
Visitor 1

I am having the same issue. Uploaded my articles of incorporation over 24 hours ago and no response or anything. ticket number 2109230010001396 

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @rmarion ,

thanks for reaching out, I have requested additional details from you via a private message, kindly check.
@v-jillarmour looping you in on this thread for awareness.

Thanks,

Andra

paulaableto
Visitor 1

We are having similar issue and we sent a tax document as proof of legit business but haven't gotten any response for over a week . please what else are we missing. Thank you

Paula Ableto

DATAANALİST BİLİŞİM LTD.ŞTİ.

Rakia
keysJoAnn
Visitor 1

did you ever get help with this we are having the same problem

Rudger
Visitor 1

I am stuck on Problems with Business Verification I have been verified previously and cannot understand why I have to complete the verification again, I raised the issue on 8/9/21 still waiting for an update.

ID 2109080040006466

I am a Sole trader and have provided all information requested.

Many thanks

Rudger

Kzam4technology
Visitor 1

My Ticket Number is = 2109090040009391  

Its been 4 days since it was submitted my ticket, but no response.

I have the same issue.

I am stuck in trying employment verification and only have a few days left before my expiration date.

I am concerned I am not going to be done in time and Ill lose access to my 365 accounts, etc.

We are in NY.  Have an Official Business name and we are Doing Business As another approved name name.  The DBA name is our domain name/email domain.  

I haven't been asked for any info yet, but have attached our...

NYS Filing receipt. 

Tax And Finance  - Certificate of Authority

NYS Department of Stats Entity registration

Network Solutions - SSL Certificate Renewal (refers to DBA Name)

Some of this info refers to the DBA name and some does not.

Any suggestions regarding completing the process.

Ellen

Karonaway
Level 2 Contributor

CASE ID 2109080040001210

Add me to the pile.  I didn't realize there was a problem until I tried to download an ISO, no access to downloads because I have no member benefits.   So my 365 licensing expired 2 days ago.  I have a support ticket submitted, I have supplied documentation but I can't supply an invoice less than 12 months for Domain registration because I am in year 3 of a 3 year purchase.  This is normal though except I guess for Microsoft.  So I uploaded the invoices and account information anyway because what else am I going to do.  We have been in business for over 12 years, I have had my partner account for almost that long.  I added our TAX ID, it can be looked up on State of GA website for crying out loud.  The account permissions are all correct, everything is setup the way Microsoft wants and Nothing.  And you can't call Partner Support by the way.  It says well we're busy so submit a support ticket.  

After submitting a support ticket on the Partner dashboard and no response I submitted a support ticket with 365 business and I got a call back in 15 min.  Of course the gentleman can't help me and he apologized for the problems I was having.  Not his fault.  But riddle me this, how is it that a Partner can't even get a response but your average joe can get a call back in 15 min.   Why treat Partners so badly, the companies that manage all of the customers who use Microsoft products and support their needs.  And because the automatic renewal didn't go through like it has for the last 3 years I have to buy additional licensees so I don't lose access to my email and other services.  It would be nice if someone at Partner Support would even acknowledge the problem and help get past this verification.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Karonaway ,

Thank you for sharing this matter with the community, please check your private messages notifications.

Thanks,

Andra

jalonergan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm just a sole proprietorship and have been a member for a few years. However, when I went to renew my membership I was prompted to update my account settings. I completed all questions and responded to all email verifications. However, I can't get the Legal business profile section to move beyond " Employment Verification" and notice text saying " We were not able to verify your email domain." I have created a ticket, ID: 2109040010000204, and uploaded proof that I own the domain. I don't know what else to do. Any assistance with being able to renew my subscription would be much appreciated. 

- joe

Andra
Community Manager

Hi Joe,

Thanks for reaching you! Your case is still in the SLA window. 

Please allow time by end of this week for an agent to reach out to you.

Feel free to follow up here if there is no progress registered.

Kind regards,

Andra

yosukekmt
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra ,

I am having a similar problem. I have submitted the application on early July and get rejected. I opend a ticket to solve this and being asked to submit additional documents to pass the Business Verification. After the submission of those documents, I do not hear anything from your side. I have been waiting for this problem about two months. I need your help now.

My Partner request ticket ID is 2107070010000416.

Thanks

yosukekmt
Level 1 Contributor

My problem solved in 1 day. I should have come here ealiear. Thanks @Andra

vk1
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

I'm having the same issue stuck on business verification need help, put in a ticket but haven't heard anything it's been over two weeks now. 

ticket number 2108240040005466

vk1
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

@Andra Please help

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @vk1 

thanks for reaching out on the community.

Please review the documentation https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses and upload any documentation required in the ticket.

The case has been raised on 8/24 so please allow 24 hours from the moment you upload all documentation to receive a first update.

Feel free to follow up here if you see no progress.

Kind regards,

Andra