johnwest80
Level 2 Contributor

Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details

I have been a partner for quite a while.  Now that I'm moving over, I'm finding that my verification failed.  The screenshot tells the story.  I'm just a sole proprietorship and work hard to build apps for clients with .net and sql server and azure.  Being a partner gives me credibility in this process.  I'm not sure what my next step is towards verification, but I've seen Microsoft people reach out on here before, so I'm hoping someone will do so again and give me some assistance.  Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

If you have questions about your ticket my advice would be to be patient with the support team. They have many cases to wade through and are getting to each ticket as soon as they can. Hang in there! 

View solution in original post

384 REPLIES 384
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Talmaf ,

thanks for sharing this information.

Please follow the guidance in this documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

Also you can use this link to submit a case to support with additional documentation: https://partner.microsoft.com/support

Thank you,

Andra

Talmaf
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

We did submit and our case ID is 2106230040001231 but we haven't received any feedback yet

Andra
Community Manager

@Talmaf greetings!

I queued your case for an internal investigation and hope to hear more updates at the begining of next week.

Thank you for your patience,

Andra

donvanmeel
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra,

3 weeks ago ive signed up for csp in our ms partner center. I was suprised that ms was going to authorise our legal profile again. Last time you guys cheches was 1 mont ago and we were verified by then. So i created a ticket 2105170040003317. After a while we had to upload some documents again. So i did. I got the following respons:

We are pleased to let you know this account is now authorized. Please, note that it may take up to 10 business days for the changes to be reflected in your account.

And the ticket was automatically closed. After waiting for 10 business days nothing happened and I reopened the case. But didnt get a reaction. Can you please look into this and authorise our legal profile again.

Thanks in advance,

Don van Meel

Owner of Twyzer

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @donvanmeel ,

Thanks for following-up.

I am not the person to authorize partners, however I did reached out to a team internally to investigate why you are seeing this. 😃

I appreciate your patience,

Andra

Talent
Visitor 1

Please assist, we are facing the same problem of employment verification error

donvanmeel
Level 1 Contributor

Thanks @Andra,

Preciate, If you have a reaction from the team please let me know !

Thanks in advance,

Don

Andra
Community Manager

@donvanmeel Greetings!
please check your Partner Center account and let me know if there is a change. 

If not, you should expect the fix to occur in the following days.

Thank you,

Andra

dsantiagovcoqui
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

Hope all is well.  Can you please have someone check my support ticket 2106170040007802.  I've been trying unsuccessfully for over a month to get my business past the Business Verification and am at risk of not being able to cutover my business services by first week of July 2021.  I really appreciate anything you can do to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

Andra
Community Manager

Thanks Daniel for the feedback! 

Your case is with an internal team now.

Please allow a couple of business days to receive an update.

Thanks,

Andra

dsantiagovcoqui
Level 1 Contributor

Andra,

@Andra  You're a legend.  Thanks for being such an excellent professional.  I really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks so much,

Daniel

Andra
Community Manager

@dsantiagovcoqui Thank you for the nice words! I am glad I could help! 🌞

Have a great Friday!
Andra

donvanmeel
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra

We are authorized again ! Thank you very much for your support !

spassiba
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra !

Could you please double check my two support tickets: 2106030040006564 and 2104300040000550 - I have provided all the business documents requested, however my company's MPN profile status is still "Rejected" at Business verification. Please help!

Sincerely,

Andrei S.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @spassiba ,

Please be aware that submitting multiple cases on the same topic, will create backlog and extended time for response. 

My advice is to keep the older ticket as reference and close the other one.

As you have just updated both cases today, please allow the team 48 hours to respond.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

spassiba
Level 1 Contributor

Now our profile status descended back to "Employment Verification rejected". It looks to me as the process is not very transparent.

I am very sorry if I did not follow the rules and did not open or close appropriate support ticket. However, having no direct feedback from people reviewing the profile is not helping. I am now worrying my profile will not be approved in time for us to renew the Action Pack which is in July.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @spassiba ,

I have submitted internal your cases for verification. 

Thank you,

Andra

spassiba
Level 1 Contributor

Dear @Andra,

Thanks a lot for helping to address this! I got a case resolution email and it looks like we are authorized again and ready for Action Pack renewal!

Andrei S.

Andra
Community Manager

Amazing! I am glad to hear! 
Feel free to explore the community conversations and subscribe to topics of interest to stay up-to-date!

Thank you,

Andra

spassiba
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra !

Thank you for taking time to reply. The tickets were open in fact at different time and for different profile issues:

2106030040006564 My partnership account profile stuck at business verification 6/3/2021, 10:50:19 PM UTC 6/4/2021, 10:50:20 PM UTC
2104300040000550 Employment verification: rejected 4/30/2021, 4:09:16 AM UTC 4/30/2021, 7:36:38 AM UTC

Right now our account is at Business verification rejected. How you would advise us to handle it? Is there a way to speak with a person over the phone to resolve this quicker?

Sincerely,
Andrei S.

manseur
Level 1 Contributor

We have the same problem in our MPN account, we opened a ticket in the support (2104230010003760), we had a reply by a robot telling us to provide some documents that we already provided, our membership offers (partnership) will expire soon and we really want to resolve this problem before the renewal.