Hero Banner

Partner Membership Discussions

Discuss Competencies, Enrollment, MAPS and Renewals topics

Level 2 Contributor

Action Pack discount availability

Over the last couple of years there have been Promotional Codes to get a substantial discount on MAPS. I run a one-man Cloud business, and need to use hardly any of the benefits of MAPS, so I would like a definitive YES or NO as to whether a discount will be available this year.

When I last renewed, I found out that the discount code expired just 2 weeks before. Microsoft responses on related discussions said that they informed partners well in advance of the discount code, but along with many others in the discussion I had not received any notification. 

1 REPLY 1
Visitor 1

I believe this wouldn't even exist next year with the MPN change. 😞

@AllanBury wrote:

Over the last couple of years there have been Promotional Codes to get a substantial discount on MAPS. I run a one-man Cloud business, and need to use hardly any of the benefits of MAPS, so I would like a definitive YES or NO as to whether a discount will be available this year.

When I last renewed, I found out that the discount code expired just 2 weeks before. Microsoft responses on related discussions said that they informed partners well in advance of the discount code, but along with many others in the discussion I had not received any notification.