Hero Banner

Partner Membership Discussions

Discuss Competencies, Enrollment, MAPS and Renewals topics

Level 2 Contributor

Action Pack Error 715-123160

I have been trying to use my benefits as an Action Pack member but I keep receiving the error:715-123160. I have contacted front-line support a couple times and I keep getting the canned response:

"Your access will not be reactivated as it does not satisfy Microsoft systems or security criteria. Please be aware of the fact that raising new support cases for this issue won’t change the communicated outcome."

No one can tell me the criteria that I'm supposed to adhere and I'm at a loss. My account is nearly a month in and I haven't been able to do anything about the problem. 

Anyone have any suggestions?

56 REPLIES 56
Community Manager

Hello @WLD ,

Currently there are no updates on this topic and I am pending several teams for guidance, therefore I can`t communicate an ETA.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra ,

Thanks for your update & appreciate your effort to solve the issue.

I also appreciate the solution is beyond your reach & it's depend other MS teams work efficiency, however can I kindly ask with your vast experience in dealing with them, in order to resolve this issue are we talking about days? weeks? months? or years?

Please indicate a ball park time line, if it's it taking too long, so at least we can re-organised our business priorities. 

Again, thanks for your help.

Community Manager

Hi @WLD and @Murali_I 

Thank you for your feedback and for the mentions!

As this particular error 715 has been flagged by other partners as well, I have escalated this issue internally already and pending for more information.

I shall update you as soon when I get more clarity. 

Andra

Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

Is there any update on this please.

Thanks,

Level 1 Contributor

Also having this issue!  Please Help!

Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Thank you for your reply!

Please do let us know when you got more info.

Thanks.

Level 1 Contributor

Hi WLD,

I've the same issue, without knowing the poor partner support on Microsoft Action Pack Service Activation, now I fell in to the same Victim Spot.

This is seriously ridiculous from Microsoft despite of having all the required verification Approved & Authorized, hence we are entitled to access the Action Pack Offer.

I've got the same response as yours as mentioned below from same third party support team "TelePerformance - Portugal"

Tried this with MPN support which redirect to a third party support team (Teleperformance - Portugal) & their support is hopeless, can you please a shed a light on this. I've googled this issue & there are plenty of similar cases like this unanswered by Microsoft.

Please let me know if your issue was resolved or have you got your refund atleast ?

Hi @Andra , What seems to be the best answers from Microsoft to handle this little better and provide the customers for what they wanted. From my experience, it's really a very poor partner support service. Please let us know where we can further escalate this case and get this resolved immediately. 

I've no idea about the Frontline Support like "TelePerformance - Portugal" and their replies are really not promising at all. Please do the needful

Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

The issue is still remain & I haven't got any response from the community managers or moderators of the microsoftpartnercommunity.com.

As of now MPN support have closed my ticket & refusing to explain the reason beyond, this is unprofessional and borderline incompetency to the max from the support team.

MPN supports ends there! what shall we do from here to get this sorted.

MICROSOFT TEAM, PLEASE HELP!

Level 1 Contributor

Per MS try an InPrivate Window on Edge

Just an FYI, the InPrivate browsing worked but I was locked out again after trying to acquire the keys for Advanced Threat Analytics....

Level 1 Contributor

I've got the exact same problem as well, with no result in sight.

I keep asking for some kind of compensation for the time I've been unable to access my benefits, but no one wants to entertain the idea either.

Come on Microsoft, this is ridiculous!

Level 1 Contributor

Same problem here, already since February. 

Level 1 Contributor

Is there anybody at Microsoft that can help me???

Community Manager

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for the follow-up and hopefully this can help you progress the resolution.

Please read this documentation specifically for the Business Verification process.

Depending on the step where you are stuck, you need to raise a case to support, indicating the patch matching to that step, please see the options below:

Andra_0-1594796672253.png

The best route to get support for this matter is via Frontline Support, as agents have visibility over your account, organization details etc.

Thank you,

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra,

The Verification Status is: Authorized (after a few hiccups in January). But I have been trying to renew our MAPS subscription for months now.

When I try to renew I get this error message: "We are unable to validate your request at this point of time.One additional step is needed to validate your account. Our account team is on standby and ready to help you. Please contact us with this reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID: 37062afe-c376-47d3-865c-506a8346af14."

I have contacted frontline support and received over 30 emails most in the line of: "

Receive a cordial greeting,I contact you to indicate that the team in charge continue working on the case, when I get some response from the escalation team, I'll let you know right away. ..."

Finally I got an email saying: "I am contacting you to continue your case 1494299222 about "Error 715-123160 in Partner Center".

The escalation team inform us that your request to get unblocked were rejected and your access to Partner Center will not be re-activate for decision of the global team, it means you will not be able to join Partner Center using your profile."

In a final mail they suggested it may have something to do with the onmicrosoft account, but they were not able to help. 

I tried everything I could think of. Re-read all the bulletins about the transition to MFA. Double checked all required security settings in the Azure AD. But it is still not working. 

I have been a partner for over 10 years. I need help getting this fixed. That is what partners do, help each other. Can you please put me in contact someone who can help me?

Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Jacob,

I'm having the same issue as yours, could you please tell me if your issues being sorted? if it is, how as well please.

Thanks

Community Manager

Hi @Jacob ,

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

Indeed the community is a place to connect, share business best practices and help other partners.

This type of issue, however, is something that only Frontline Support can handle and advise on.

If this is an MFA situation, perhaps you can follow this path:

Andra_0-1595411498196.png

I can only advise to this extent.

Andra

Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

I'm having the same issue Jacob & it's over a month now. I'm trying to get the action pack for the first time (not a renewal), the partner & the developer status are authorized but getting the following error when I'm trying to pay for the action pack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We are unable to validate your request at this point of time.
One additional step is needed to validate your account. Our account team is on standby and ready to help you. Please contact us with this reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried this with MPN support which redirect to a third party support team (Teleperformance - Portugal) & their support is hopeless, can you please a shed a light on this. I've googled this issue & there are plenty of similar cases like this unanswered by Microsoft.

I'd be very grateful to you if you can help me on this please.

Thanks.

Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Is there anybody at Microsoft that can help me?

Level 1 Contributor

Hello,

Support has been extremely unhelpful with this so thought would reach out and see if anyone else is having this problem and how to fix.   When attempting to purchase MAPS I am getting this error:

One additional step is needed to validate your account. Our account team is on standby and ready to help you. Please contact us with this reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID: 664e783a-8e8b-4146-ab76-2d165f4e0844.

Unfortunately when contacting support I am just seem to be strung along as things are "escalated to Engineering" with no real solution.  I haven't been asked for any more documents after sending in my receipts for my domain name.    

Level 1 Contributor

Any further with this? I get the same error message, support have just closed it off.

Thanks

Level 2 Contributor