Dusty
Level 2 Contributor

Action Pack Error 715-123160

I have been trying to use my benefits as an Action Pack member but I keep receiving the error:715-123160. I have contacted front-line support a couple times and I keep getting the canned response:

"Your access will not be reactivated as it does not satisfy Microsoft systems or security criteria. Please be aware of the fact that raising new support cases for this issue won’t change the communicated outcome."

No one can tell me the criteria that I'm supposed to adhere and I'm at a loss. My account is nearly a month in and I haven't been able to do anything about the problem. 

Anyone have any suggestions?

69 REPLIES 69
FroogelPM
Visitor 1

I'm having the same issue as well.  Been trying to deal with it for several months.  Has anyone figured out how to resolve this issue?

mosheruby
Visitor 1

Hi,

I am also experiencing this issue.

We are unable to validate your request at this point of time. Please contact support with reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID: c7de38c7-85ea-42d3-ab5b-f80c6ca91b3d.

I have an Action pack subscription, and cannot install and license Visual studio.

Also, I cannot assign users to Visual Studio

I have a ticket open since December 2nd! I was instructed to validate my business. I submitted documents on December 10th, and heard nothing since!!!

The phone number for Action support in Israel leads to a dead end - I am disconnected. 

I am very stuck, and at a loss...

Please help

Moshe Rubenstein

Newall
Visitor 1

Has anyone ever managed to get a resolution to this Action Pack Error 715-123160 ?

Have raised this with the Partner Support multiple times and just get the same unhelpful standard reply

“Microsoft runs on trust, and therefore we engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification processes across third party individuals and organizations. We’re sorry we’re unable to reactivate your account access. Our investigation found your account doesn’t meet our minimum systems or security criteria. This decision won’t be changed by opening a new support case and I’m going to close this one as resolved. Thank you for your understanding.”

With no indication of what the issue is so no ability to resolve it.

Microsoft have been no help in resolving this.

Mihai-Abstract
Level 2 Contributor

I don't think there's any chance of success here. They just don't seem to give a ....

I'm waiting for the refund request to be resolved and then I'll delete my partner account (As of now I feel pretty much offended and don't ever want to hear from this Partner program ever).

Mihai-Abstract
Level 2 Contributor

Does anyone know how to file a complaint regarding the way the ticket was "solved"?

Mihai-Abstract
Level 2 Contributor

This just happened to me, also. It's surreal...

Microsoft runs on trust, and therefore we engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification processes across third party individuals and organizations. We’re sorry we’re unable to reactivate your account access. Our investigation found your account doesn’t meet our minimum systems or security criteria. This decision won’t be changed by opening a new support case and I’m going to close this one as resolved. Thank you for your understanding.”

I'm pretty sure that anything could have been addressed or justified if Microsoft would have communicated what the issue was. And why the secrecy/lack of transparence? They're not investigating money laundering or illegal activities...

This, coming from a company like Microsoft just left me... speechless and highly disappointed.

Mihai-Abstract
Level 2 Contributor

@Andra Any idea why this is happening?

Prashant
Level 1 Contributor

I am having difficulty renewing a Gold membership subscription. 

The following error is received: 

Please contact support with reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID: ea7b1c8a-aec5-4d3d-a8f8-456f38fee84c.

I have submitted a support ticket and after escalation received this very unhelpful response:

"Microsoft runs on trust, and therefore we engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification processes across third party individuals and organizations. As a result of our internal processes, we are unable to reactivate your access at this time. Thank you for your understanding.

Due to the nature of the issue we are unable to share any further details."

I am not sure what can I do next, as this seems to go in circles. No one is able to say what the issue is and any potential resolution.

Thanks for the help

Prashant
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

Would you be able to suggest what options do I have an where do I go next?

Regards

P

dgsouzabr
Visitor 2

I've opened a ticket, but the response was utter unhelpful. They just told me that due to internal security checks we are blocked, they could not share the criteria or a pathway to resolve it. Also told me to not insist and open another tickets as they were not going to resolve my issue. What kind of support is this?

adam-cts
Level 1 Contributor

It needs sorting. This experience has really soured my opinion of Microsoft and how they treat their customers/partners. I find it especially ridiculous since this is happening when we're applying for tools to help us advance with & promote their technologies, it's not a favor to us.

I wonder at what point they'll start doing this to customers who's production infrastructure sits in Azure?... "You failed to meet our undisclosed criteria, your access has been blocked & we won't be providing you with an explanation. Goodbye!". If they can do this to us then what's to stop them doing it to customers with live environments?

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @tolaawe ,

Alright. please allow 1-2 days or perhaps by Monday to get a response. (I will be honest I am not aware of their SLAs).

The team will be able to look into your account details and offer guidance.

Thanks,

Andra

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @tolaawe ,

according to your screenshot you got 715-123150, not 715-123160, so it might be a different case than the one discussed on this thread.

Please work with frontline support and follow the guidance they provide.

Thank you,

Andra

tolaawe
Level 1 Contributor

Thanks, @Andra I have raised a ticket last night again but I am yet to get a response from frontline support. 

tolaawe
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

I am unable to access my visual studio subscription after making all the necessary support. Every time I try, I get this error. We are unable to validate your request at this point of time. Please contact support with reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID: 91646cf2-f2c3-4b46-b7de-0c661c0285ff.

I am equally frustrated at the kind of support and responses we get from your support team. Not a nice way to treat Partners.

Is there any help you can offer to ensure there is a local support team to help resolve this issue?

Andra
Community Manager

@DanielMagMat  thank you for your follow-up questions. 

Typically, if there is any additional information required from your end, it is highlighted to you via Partner Center.

Thank you,

Andra

DanielMagMat
Level 1 Contributor

As of this moment I understand no further action is required by me in the Partner Center. But anyway I would like to perform a series of tests with the goal of strenghtening the systems and security protocols from my end and making sure I am not liable (without the intention of being in that status) in any way (according to the security requirements from Microsoft).

Could you please advice or guide about critical points that I should focus on? Thanks!

Andra
Community Manager

Hello, 

Thank you all for your continuous feedback, mentions and patience while we investigated this matter! I am getting back with an update:

There is no additional step required for the users who received the 715-123160 error message. The message has been amended to reflect that in Partner Center.

Microsoft runs on trust, and therefore we engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification processes across third party individuals and organizations.

As a result of our internal processes, we are unable to reactivate accesses at this time.

Thank you for your understanding,

Andra

DanielMagMat
Level 1 Contributor

Hi and thanks for the response to this issue.

I understand verification, evaluation and certification is very important in this matter. Also, that it is important to make sure security and business agreements are complying and enforced for that matter.

I would just like some guidance to run every test necessary and troubleshoot any unintended security (or business) issue that might have resulted in the blockage of the MPN Action Pack.

From your message it has made me clear that no further action is needed. But would like to know if these validations are run with certain frequency throughout the year or instead it is a unique time assessment that will flag for good the relationship with Microsoft.

conexusvietnam
Visitor 1

Dear,

This time i have to renew Microsoft Gold Partner but, when i click to membership offer>Renew>Electronic bank transfer.

i got info below:

Please help me let me know what should i do for next step.

We are unable to validate your request at this point of time.

One additional step is needed to validate your account. Our account team is on standby and ready to help you. Please contact us with this reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID: eb9e3528-60bb-4bbf-a545-8660bdf3957c.