Partner Virtual Agent Internal Hackathon
Did you attend the Build the Partner Bot Hackathon on May 8? Please post your feedback in this thread. We would love to hear your thoughts on the following questions:
- How well did the Bot respond to the topics it’s been trained to respond to?
- What are some opportunities for new scenarios/topics/intents etc.?
- Do you have any concerns about the Bot?
I (Alanté) will follow-up with a few of you individually to get in-depth feedback. For those unable to attend the Hackathon, you can still access the preview of the Partner Bot here.
Regarding the MCP Link Scenario.
If possible - can we just put a reminder or a note that only the owner of the exam credentials can link it.
The chat ends as soon as you say "No" to the "Are you th MCP certification owner."
It would simplify the conversation if the note would be added and then instructions on how to link the MCP provided after.
How well did the Bot respond to the topics it’s been trained to respond to?
- The bot can actually answer very simple questions like MCP ID linking and adding users. But still not consistent in website management such as where to find my software, or go to specific portals. On questions/words that it does not recognize, it simply gives a link to chat with an agent (which I find very good).
What are some opportunities for new scenarios/topics/intents etc.?
- Input more jargons for the bot to recognize. Ask more questions so the bot won't simply give a completely different answer that what you're expecting.
Do you have any concerns about the Bot?
1. On Co-Sell and GTM benefits, BOT wasn't able to provide Answers. There should be question and answer pairs around these two topics:
- Go To Market (GTM), Go-To-Market (GTM), GTM related question should show https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/reach-customers/gtm.
- Co-Sell, co-sell, CoSell, related question should route/direct users to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/reach-customers/selling-with-microsoft or https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/reach-customers/selling-with-microsoft#become-ready
2. User gets no feedback when hoovering/clicking emoticons for feedback.
3. On #2 scenario, message box section the user is on doesn't automatically scroll down. Leaves users handing wondering what happened?
4. When I inquire about wanting to enroll into a membership, instead directly going to SignUp page, it routes to marketing page at https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/membership. That are two steps rather than one step. For users, one more click and one additional page to read. Perhaps question with two links could be provided.
5. Between membership and enrollment related contents, there are a lot of authentication prompts. I couldn't tell why I would be forced to sign-in and/or authenticate again.
@HeaKyungParkThank you your feedback!
1. Created BOT for Co-Sell and GTM scenarios.
2 & 3. This is under investigation and we are discussing via email as well.
4. Added a Join Now link.
5. Are you referring to belwo Bot says when you asking membership questions? These are the first step for user to proceed further to renew their membership. Please let us know if it's not what you mean for a lot of authentication prompts.
Sign in to the Partner Membership Center with your Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) credentials.
Log in to Partner Center Dashboard
I tried asking questions re: CSP Onboarding status but the bot replied, did we include CSP related topics?
Sorry, I am not able to find a related topic. Can you rephrase and try again?
Was it designed to route to CSP chat if asking questions re: CSP?
I noticed the bot did not have much knowledge about programs. In my case I asked "how can I learn more about the Cloud Enablement Desk." I think it would be great for program tag words like 'Cloud Enablement Desk' or 'CED' to route partners to the page where they can sign up to participate in the program. Similarly for 'co-sell' tagwords, would be great to point them to the co-sell page.
Additionally, I asked general biz dev questions like "how can I attract more customers to my business?". Something to consider is when a quetsion comes in around 'adding customers' or 'driving customer adds' or something we could ask if they are familiar with our marketplaces, and suggest routes to publish their app or solution.
Just some ideas! I think the bot is awesome and really good progress so far 🙂
@John_Mighell Thank you for your feedback! Created two bot scenarios 'How can I learn more about the Cloud Enablement Desk' and 'How can I attract more customers to my business' to meet the requirement.
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support!
Before we begin, can you tell me which incentive program you are interested in?
And it asks Yes or No - that doesn't make sense, should list the programs or let us type which program
We need to update this messaging and add that while in renewal window they have full access to benefits.
Renewal date is one day after your Anniversary Date. If you’re not in the renewal window, you cannot renew your MAPs yet. Renewal window is one month from anniversary date.