- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Secure All the Things!: Technical Training | Securing Dynamics and Power Platform
The Secure All the Things! technical training is designed for partners to ensure they look at every engagement through the lens of security, protecting identities, infrastructure, and data in every deployment and workload. This virtual event is helpful to sales professionals, presales architects, deployment consultants, delivery leads, practice heads to develop a “security-focused” view of the projects. It will a unique approach to the security discussion, walking attendees through some of the major design decisions that will help them protect Azure Active Directory, Azure IaaS, Microsoft 365 and Biz Apps workloads like Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
The Secure All the Things! technical training will help partners to:
- Develop a standardized, consistent approach to rolling out workloads
- Work within a defined set of design principles and guidelines to ensure the performance, resiliency, and security of the deployed workloads.
- Help ensure greater adoption of the cloud, and higher Azure consumed revenue.
AGENDA FOR SECURING DYNAMICS AND POWER PLATFORM
- The Need to Secure Your Dynamics 365 Information
- Securing the Dynamics 365 Platform
- Protecting data fields and tables in Dynamics 365
- Identity Security in Power Platform
- Securing Your Environments against Data Loss
- Data governance policies in Power Platform
Other Registration URLs:
- PDT - https://aka.ms/AAgwywh
- GMT - https://aka.ms/AAgwywi
- IST - https://aka.ms/AAgwywk