- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Meet and Collaborate in a Single Space: Confluence for Teams (M365v484EXT)
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Confluence combines seamlessly with Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions to help users stay in the flow of work. We will show how this helps not only to improve productivity but also enhances both communication and collaboration across teams and platforms; allowing users to work from anywhere on any device securely. In this webinar you will learn how to:
• Create a shared workspace that is a single source of truth and facilitates group dialogue in Microsoft Teams with the integrated Confluence app.
• Curate and store well-organized libraries of information; shared and accessible in Microsoft Teams.
• Use shared meeting notes to run outcome-driven meetings.
• Manage files, recording, project plans and allow end users, developers, and IT pros to get work done without ever leaving the Microsoft Teams platform.
For additional Microsoft 365 training and resources, visit the Microsoft 365 & Security for Partners Portal and subscribe to receive our email communications.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration and include the session title or session ID in the subject line.
If you choose to participate in this session using Microsoft Teams, your name, email address, phone number, and/or title may be viewable by other session participants.