- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Marketplace Office Hours: Technical Implementation of VM Offers
Description: In this session we will review the required technical configurations to make Virtual Machine apps and how to publish virtual machines offers to the Azure marketplace.
Looking for additional guidance with Virtual Machine’s? An Azure technical expert will take you through:
- A brief overview of what a virtual Machine offer type is.
- How to publish a Virtual machine offer and integrate the solution from the Azure Portal tool to Partner center.
- How to setup Tenants.
- How to create different plans to best suit your customers’ needs
- How to use Cloud-init within the Azure Portal.
- There will be a short Q&A following the session around the Virtual Machine offers.
View all Marketplace Office Hours: Business and Technical Webinars
Target Audience: Account Executives, Account Managers, Alliance Advisors, Alliance Directors, Business Development Managers, Business Strategy Managers, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, CTOs, Developers, Emerging Technologists, Finance Managers, Sales Directors, Head of Technology, IT Director's, Marketing Managers, Product Managers, System Development Managers, Software Architects, Software Developers, Software Engineers, Strategic Advisors, Solution Architects, Technical Sales Engineers and Web Developers.
Neelavarsha Mahesh Software Engineer