Hero Banner

Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)

Learn and ask questions on how to implement MFA

Level 2 Contributor

Partner Security Requirements notice/warning at Partner Center

How can we be sure that the requirements have been fulfilled and that we are now compliant with them?

When will Microsoft remove the notice/warning from Partner Center?

Thks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft

Re: Partner Security Requirements notice/warning at Partner Center

@fguardone currently the banner that is displayed in Partner Center is not linked to whether or not you are compliant. It can be dismissed but it will continue to be displayed. We will be publishing some guidance in the coming days that covers one possible way that you can verify you are complaint. Finally, I wanted to mention that our engineering teams are working to provide a simple way for you to verify this status. Currently I do not have any additional information that can be shared. 

Isaiah Williams
Cloud Technology Strategist | US – One Commercial Partner
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi @fguardone 

The updated program guide does include the official wording on what is required to be compliant:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/csp-documents-and-learning-resources

Of course this is not a detailed technical guide - but these are the offical terms on what to ensure for compliance.

I don`t believe there is an ETA announced yet for removing the notice as there is no communication on the technical enforcement.

Hope this helps,

Andra

Highlighted
Microsoft

@fguardone currently the banner that is displayed in Partner Center is not linked to whether or not you are compliant. It can be dismissed but it will continue to be displayed. We will be publishing some guidance in the coming days that covers one possible way that you can verify you are complaint. Finally, I wanted to mention that our engineering teams are working to provide a simple way for you to verify this status. Currently I do not have any additional information that can be shared. 

Isaiah Williams
Cloud Technology Strategist | US – One Commercial Partner
Level 2 Contributor

Ok. So in order to know if we are compliant the only tool we have is a document?

What will happen when they start to make this "technical enforcement"? Will we have some time to change the security if we have something wrong.

Thks,

Fernando

Level 2 Contributor

Hi @idwilliams,

Ok, then I will be checking for updates in the coming days.

Thks!

Fernando