Microsoft Viva | Partner Material & More
Ever since Microsoft Viva was announced last week, there's been A LOT of interest coming in from customers and partners alike. And no wonder. This will be a game changer. I've personally not been this excited about a new solution from Microsoft since Teams was announced almost 4 years ago. This will be big. I'm sure of it.
Naturally, partners have been eager to get more information on how this will align with their current product portfolio and enhance their services to customers. Many have been requesting more information. We've compiled resources and material currently available in this post and urge you to stay tuned for more.
Attachments (see below):
- Microsoft Viva FAQ for Partners
- Microsoft Viva Brief
- Microsoft Viva Pitch Deck
- Microsoft Viva Announcement - Recording of Digital Event
- Microsoft Viva Short Demo Video on YouTube
- Microsoft 365 & Security for Partners | Microsoft Viva
- Microsoft Blog: Microsoft Viva | Empowering every employee for the new digital age
- Previous Blog in 'Denmark & Iceland Partner Zone' by Alex Collina
- Partner Event on Microsoft Viva - February 23
- Microsoft Viva Knowledge
- Microsoft Viva Insights Page & Explainer Video
- Microsoft Viva Insights Tech Community blog post
- MyAnalytics product page & Workplace Analytics product page
- Sign up to receive the latest updates on Microsoft Viva
Of course, this is just the beginning - the tip of the iceberg if you will - and we encourage all partners to sign up here to get the latest updates on Microsoft Viva, carefully go through the material provided in this post and make sure to register for the Microsoft Viva partner event that will take place on February 23 at 17:00 Copenhagen time (16:00 Icelandic time). Stay tuned! Stay Excited!
General Availability Information:
- Viva Learning, starting in February, will be previewing the Viva Learning App for Teams with a small number of customers and partners; we expect to make the module generally available later this year
- Viva Insights is currently not purchasable - personal Insights in Teams and the Daily Briefing email are available for users with Exchange Online
- Viva Topics (previously known as Project Cortex Topic Experiences) is available across all channels from February 4 as an add-on subscription to all Microsoft 365 and Office 365 plans as well as SharePoint standalone plans. Viva Topics will be transactable on the CSP price list as of March 1, 2021
- Viva Connections will be available later in 2021