Getting Started with Microsoft Teams Apps
While the past ten months have been quite challenging in many respects, it has been energizing to work with our customers and take advantage of a silver lining of this pandemic: A vast majority of organizations are now digital.
Today, we find many organizations asking us how to unleash Microsoft Teams. One of the most common concerns we hear:
"Microsoft, how do we securely use & govern Microsoft Teams Applications? What are the best practices?"
In order to address these questions, we connected with Microsoft Teams Engineering and Microsoft's Customer Success Organization to create: Getting Started with Microsoft Teams Apps. In this series, you will find five videos with key details below. Please note that each video description invites you to dive deeper and join Teams Engineering for their Chalk Talks on Teams App Fundamentals.
- Volume 1: Discover Microsoft Teams apps and which ones are available to you
- Volume 2: Why Apps are more valuable in Microsoft Teams
- Volume 3: What does it take to become a Microsoft Teams app - security & compliance
- Volume 4: Microsoft Teams application permissions and considerations
- Volume 5: How to manage Microsoft Teams applications