Hero Banner

Microsoft for Startups

Where startups from all over can collaborate and learn from each other and from Microsoft experts

Microsoft
Microsoft

PSC support

If PSC isnt working properly for partners, where can they reach out for support? Thank you

15 REPLIES 15
Community Manager

Re: PSC support

Hi Raj! Partners can submit support inquiries at Cosell@microsoft.com for PSC questions. Hope that helps!

Level 1 Contributor

please also post the login URL for PSC.

@Raj 

Thanks

Microsoft
Microsoft

@XcalarInc, here is the link >> https://partnersales.microsoft.com; your GTM onboarding collateral should also have this info. Thank you

Level 1 Contributor

super cute error message....

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 2.15.04 PM.png

Your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx account is not authorized to use Partner Center Sales Connect at this time. If you feel like you are receiving this message in error, please contact saleconn@microsoft.com to get help. Be sure to include the account information on this line... @czhu @Raj 

Microsoft
Microsoft

@XcalarInc , please contact saleconn@microsoft.com for help. @czhu  is there someone else who can comment re this issue? Thank you

Community Manager

@justin any other PSC support resources we can point the partner to?

Microsoft

@XcalarInc, CoSell@Microsoft.com would also be able to help if you haven't been able to resolve yet.

Level 3 Contributor

Having issues with PSC. Does anyone else have issues too?

Community Manager

Hi Parul,

What kind of issues are you seeing?

Level 3 Contributor

When I click on any opporuntity it gives me following screen.

r.png

Microsoft
Microsoft

@Parul  please try sending an email to cosell@microsoft.com for help. Thank you

Level 3 Contributor

Ok will do. Unfortunaely the issue exists today also. We are not able to act on updating/adding info in PSC.

Thanks!

Parul

Microsoft
Microsoft

@czhu can you help?

Community Manager

Parul - were you able to reach out to the cosell desk? That team will be best able to support you. 

Highlighted
Level 3 Contributor

Per your guidance I did send them a mail with my issue yesterday (3/27). Have not received any response though. ANd yes for me the issue is still very much there even today. I can add the opportunity but can't do anything with them. I get the same robot screenschot. 

Would appreciate an ETA to resolve this issue. 

Thanks!

Parul