Hero Banner

Microsoft for Startups

Where startups from all over can collaborate and learn from each other and from Microsoft experts

Highlighted
Level 2 Contributor

Not getting CoSell Deals from MS side

We are in the CoSell program but not getting leads into the partner sales portal. I was recently told by MS rep that they created opportunity 7-RZ7Q6TLBU but have not seen any notification come through. All the deals we have in the partnersales portal is entered by me and have not seen any lead come through from MS field. Can you please point me on how to get these deals visible on our end. @Raj

Thanks

Jobi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft

Re: Not getting CoSell Deals from MS side

Hi Jobi,

It looks like the deal was sent twice but neither was accepted in Partner Sales Connect and expired in late December. If you email CoSell@Microsoft.com with that opportunity ID, they can help send it again. Be sure to click "accept" within 10 business days.

Best,

Justin

8 REPLIES 8
Microsoft
Microsoft

@justin, can you comment. @czhu fyi

Microsoft

Hi Jobi,

It looks like the deal was sent twice but neither was accepted in Partner Sales Connect and expired in late December. If you email CoSell@Microsoft.com with that opportunity ID, they can help send it again. Be sure to click "accept" within 10 business days.

Best,

Justin

Level 2 Contributor

Thanks for the reply Justin.

However I never received that email. I am going to send mail again and see if it works.. Seems like emails are not coming to me anymore from co-sell@

Also I have never seen anything show up in Partner Sales Connect. Will check again and send a screenshot

thanks

Jobi

Level 2 Contributor

@justinI sent a mail yesterday and not seen any response. Also portal doesn't show anything. Can we have a call to debug?

@Raj

thanks

Jobi

Microsoft
Microsoft

@czhu, can someone at cosell@microsoft.com team help @jobi with his query. Can you assist? 

Community Manager

Hi Jobi,

Just following up - did you hear back from the CoSell desk yet? If you still haven't seen the email, please check your spam folders just in case. 

Cathy

Level 2 Contributor

Thanks . Yes we did get a response and looks like the process is working now

thanks

Jobi

Community Manager

Great! Thanks for closing the loop.