Microsoft for Startups
Where startups from all over can collaborate and learn from each other and from Microsoft experts

Don't see your topic? Start a Topic
Level 1 Contributor

App Source Lead

Hi All, MSFT appreciate the outbound lead (see attached/below). Not able to find this lead in PSC. Help. 

Thanks in advance. @Raj Chris

Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: App Source Lead

@czhu can you help. I just spoke to the partner, they are getting outbound leads thru appsource but they are not able to see the lead in PSC. They need guidance. Can someone from Marketplace team ( @justin) help them. THank you 

@cderikstratifyd, fyi

Microsoft

Hi,

If you'd like to collaborate (i.e. co-sell) with the MIcrosoft sales team on the deal, please create a new deal in Partner Sales Connect. Partner Sales Connect is for sharing qualified sales opprtunities, so we don't merge the unqualified cloud marketplace leads into this tool. Whenever you nurture a cloud marketplace lead to sales qualified, create it in PSC to request support from our sellers. We do the same (i.e. send you a deal in PSC if we're able to qualify a cloud marketplace lead on our end).

Hope this helps,
Justin

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@cderikstratifyd fyi... thanks @justin

Level 1 Contributor

@justin, Apprecite the reply. I get that. However at this stage simply looking for lead details so we can make contact and qualify. I can not find where the contact details. 

Microsoft

@cderikstratifyd, it depends on where leads are configured to be sent for that offer. You can view that configuration in the Cloud Partner Portal by:

1. Logging into Cloud Partner Portal

2. Selecting the offer in question

3. Viewing the Storefront Details tab to review lead management configuration

If you need any additional help, you can reach out to our support team here.