Hero Banner

Microsoft Passport Challenge

Share your expertise, learn from others, and get entered to win cool prizes by participating in the Microsoft Passport Challenge.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Day 1 Build Passport Challenge Winners

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Microsoft Build Passport Challenge! I hope everyone got to hear some cool startup pitches, learn more about Azure Marketplace, and join our Customer Engineering Engagement program. I'm happy to announce the winners from yesterday's drawing. Drum roll please.....

1st Place:

Prizes: Xbox One + Swag

2nd Place:

Prizes: SurfaceGo + Swag

3rd Place:

Prize: Microsoft Swag Bag

I will reach out to everyone individually for more information. In the meantime, for those who did not win, you will be re-entered into the pool for a drawing on 5/7 and 5/8. Good luck!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 2 Contributor

Re: Day 1 Build Passport Challenge Winners

Thank you! I've been running the live stream from build since Monday morning, working on my writeups, and being bummed that I can't be there in person. This certainly makes up for having to attend remotely! Such a great idea for engagement, I'm so excited!

Highlighted
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you so much! This young little dev is incredibly happy. While we waited for it to arrive, we did a bit of research and now he's finally motivated to dig into the Unity courses I got him last year, and I'm pretty excited to see how we can integrate Azure DevOps to build a little home pipeline. Sooooo excited! Thanks @czhu !!!

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, child and indoor

Highlighted
Community Manager

Love this picture! Hope you both enjoy it 🙂 Keep an eye out for a follow up package in the coming days! 

Highlighted
Level 1 Contributor

Yayyy!! I got this from Microsoft partner community.Thank you so much Microsoft community and Cathy for this amazing prizes. Looking forward to participate in more events 🙂