Hero Banner

Microsoft Partner Network

Where Microsoft's CSP, MSP, SI, and ISV partners seek new opportunities and learn from each other

Mark3
Visitor 1

CE CSP licence transition from one partner to another

Hi,
I am looking for some advice on the best way to transfer a customer’s CSP CE licence from one partner to another.

One of our customers has an on-premise CRM licence (sold to them by us). They also have CE online licence for a Field Service solution that was implemented by another partner. This online system currently has the following CSP licence: 

D365 CUST ENG PLAN EE ADD-ON CRM PRO Q (16 users)

We now support the on-premise and online systems and want to transfer their existing online licence to us, as their CSP and I’m looking for advice on the best way to do this. Given that their current online “Plan” licence no longer exists on the CSP pricelist, can we transfer the existing licence across to us, or do we have to set up a new licence, based on the new “base” and “attach” licences?

The current licence is being used for Field Service and CE and they have a Microsoft Portal.

If we can’t transfer the existing licence, they would like to reduce the licenced users to:

Base CRM + FS - 9 users

Any advice on the easiest (transfer, I believe would be easiest), or least costly way of making the transition would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

0 REPLIES 0