Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire

Updates, resources and links for Inspire and POTYA 2022.

raluca_mancu

Partner of the Year Awards - registrations now open!

Announcement: The deadline for the Partner of the Year Awards nomination phase has been extended until Tuesday, April 5 at 6:00PM PT.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Partners,

The moment we all been waiting for is now here: the nomination tool for the Partner of the Year Awards is now open!

raluca_mancu_0-1643879966062.png

Click here to start! The tool will stay open for submissions Thursday 3rd February - Thursday, 31st March at 11:59 P.M. Pacific time

Now how do I take part?

Just go here and start the process of nominating yourself! There are also great materials to help you throughout the entire process. Best thing to do is start with the 2022 official rules and once you know which category you'd like to take part in, the award guidelines give you more detailed information.

You can find more useful information in the following documents:

Award-winning entry

Guidance from the Judges

Frequently asked questions
Learn more about the award

I heard there are also Swiss Partner of the Year Awards. How does that work?

As in previous years there will also be a local version of the Partner of the Year Awards.

This year, same as we did in 2021, if you nominate yourself for the Global Awards you will be automatically registered in the Swiss Awards also. To make it simpler for you, we will be using the same nomination tool for both: local and global awards. Thus, you just need to do one entry (either you want to nominate yourself for the global and/or Swiss local awards) when the nomination period will be open!

We are looking forward to your submissions and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out here or to me directly!

Stay connected to stay up-to-date with the latest information!

Best regards,

Raluca Mancu

Project Manager Communication and Change Management | Global Partner Solutions

0 REPLIES 0