Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire

Updates, resources and links for Inspire and POTYA 2022.

raluca_mancu

Partner of the Year Awards - get ready to nominate yourself!

It's that time of year again! The Partner of the Year Awards are here!

raluca_mancu_0-1642498002539.png

Dear Partners,

The nomination tool this year will be live and open for submission Thursday 3rd February - Thursday, 31st March at 11:59 P.M. Pacific time.

What are the Partner of the Year Awards?  

The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards acknowledge outstanding successes and innovations by partners in over 100 countries and in wide a variety of categories, all related to partner compe­tencies, cloud technology, and entrepreneurial spirit.

Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards are based on a self-nominating process by partners. Winners and finalists are celebrated as part of Microsoft Inspire.

But what's in it for me?

Recognition, prestige, and opportunity for all Microsoft partners

This is your opportunity to vie for awards that can showcase your solutions built on Microsoft technologies to benefit our mutual customers. Receiving a Partner of the Year Award positions your company for new business opportunities, generates positive press coverage, and can lead to even greater market recognition.

Now how do I take part?

As mentioned above the nomination tool will be open Thursday 3rd February - Thursday, 31st March at 11:59 P.M. Pacific time.

Just go here and start the process of nominating yourself! There are also great materials to help you throughout the entire process. Best thing to do is start with the 2022 official rules and once you know which category you'd like to take part in, the award guidelines give you more detailed information.

You can find more great information in the following documents:

Award-winning entry

Guidance from the Judges

Frequently asked questions

I heard there are also Swiss Partner of the Year Awards. How does that work?

As in previous years there will also be a local version of the Partner of the Year Awards.

This year, same as we did in 2021, if you nominate yourself for the Global Awards you will be automatically registered in the Swiss Awards also. To make it simpler for you, we will be using the same nomination tool for both: local and global awards. Thus, you just need to do one entry (either you want to nominate yourself for the global and/or Swiss local awards) when the nomination period will be open!

We are looking forward to your submissions and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out here or to me directly!

Stay connected to stay up-to-date with the latest information!

Best regards,

Raluca Mancu

Project Manager Communication and Change Management | Global Partner Solutions

0 REPLIES 0