Microsoft Inspire - Register now! July 19–20, 2022
Register today for our annual partner event, Microsoft Inspire!
Click here to register!
Join Microsoft and partners around the world to learn about the latest Microsoft Cloud innovation, hear stories of customer success, and find opportunities to grow your business, July 19-20, 2022.
You’re invited to our annual partner event, where you’ll have the opportunity to interact with other partners, key industry leaders, and influential Microsoft experts from around the world.
At Microsoft Inspire, you’ll have opportunities to:
• Learn more about the Microsoft Cloud and the opportunity it creates for partners
• Learn to drive and grow your business using partner-centric platforms
• Hear more about how to engage with Microsoft to scale your solutions through go-to-market activities
• Find new opportunities to connect with other partners, and with Microsoft
• Celebrate Partner of the Year Winner Award winners
Across this two-day digital event, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO, and other Microsoft executives including:
- Judson Althoff, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Customer and Partner Solutions
- Nick Parker, Corporate Vice President, Global Partner Solutions
- Nicole Dezen, Corporate Vice President, Device Partner Sales
- Jessica Hawk, Corporate Vice President, Data, AI and Mixed Reality Product Marketing
- Emily He, Corporate Vice President, Business Applications Marketing
- Vasu Jakkal, Corporate Vice President, Security, Compliance, Identity & Privacy
- Casey McGee, Vice President, Global ISV Partner Sales
- Kathleen Mitford, Corporate Vice President, Azure Marketing
- Julie Sanford, Vice President, GTM Strategy & Programs
And if you’re interested in how your company can be part of our Featured Partner program this year, please contact us at email@example.com.
We hope you can join us!
The Microsoft Team
In my book, Microsoft Inspire is the best event in the year! This is the best place for people to gain knowledge about Microsoft's technologies, interact with partners and Microsoftees and to learn from peers. I love every minute of it!