Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire

A dedicated area for Partners to connect on their experiences with Microsoft Inspire

Highlighted
Influencer

5 Things You Need to Bring to #MSInspire

Microsoft Inspire is just a few weeks away and as you start thinking about what to pack, let me help you bring exactly what you’ll need to have an amazing #MSInspire experience. Before you throw in all those last minute, can’t-leave-home-without-it-but-almost-forgotten items, here are 5 things you need to bring to have a great time at #MSInspire:

1. Refillable Water Bottle
    Vegas is hot and even if you’re inside all day long, you need to hydrate! Make sure you have a refillable water bottle with you all the time. Good news is that there are water stations throughout the conference for you to refill.

2. Two Pairs of Shoes (at least)
    There’s gonna be tons of walking at Microsoft Inspire. Don’t forget to bring a good pair (or two) of walking shoes so that you can get around for all your ‘can’t miss’ sessions.

kicks.PNG

After the day’s work is done, the nights are for parties! You’ll need your favorite dancing shoes to dance the night away on Wednesday night’s One Celebration with Queen & Adam Lambert.

queen.PNG

3. USB Battery Charger
    Rest assured, your mobile phone will run out of battery in no time – make sure you bring a USB battery charger with you at all times so you don’t have to worry about running out of juice. Personally, I carry a 10,000 mAh USB battery back that gives me 2-3 full charges for my mobile phone.

4. Notebook
    Bring a handy notebook and a pen – because there’ll be plenty of sessions and meetings to learn from that you won’t want to forget. I find that I retain more information when I write down key points vs typing. Speaking of sessions, I would love to see you at my session "Accelerate co-selling with modern workplace and business applications".

5. Bag for Swag
    Make your way around the expo hall to learn about awesome partner solutions and as a bonus, there are tons of cool swags you can bring home! That’s why you’ll need that bag for your swags. Stop by our booth and I'll give you some cool AvePoint swag for sure 😊.

bag.PNG

So what are you waiting for? Pack these 5 things, zip up your bags and get ready for an amazing Microsoft Inspire!