Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire & Partner of the Year Awards

Updates, resources and links for Inspire and Partner Of The Year Awards.

LauraMonaghan
Microsoft

Microsoft Ireland Partner of the Year Awards - Good Luck

We have passed the 31st of May, the deadline to submit your nominations for the Microsoft Ireland Partner of the year Awards. Each year we use these awards to recognise partners who innovate alongside Microsoft to help transform our customers digitally and sustainably.

This year we had 14 award categories against which partners could submit nominations. We received over 60 nominations from 26 partners. I took a look at each, and every nomination as I got them ready for the judging process and I was very impressed by the excellence of the content. It is apparent that weeks of preparation went into those nominations. Thank you to all the teams who worked to submit such rich nominations in time for judging. There will be over 60 judges from across Microsoft looking at your nominations. This is a great platform for you to broadcast the tremendous things you do to our Microsoft teams and customers.

The judging of the nominations kick-started yesterday at Microsoft. We have a panel of judges for each award category who will judge and score each of the nominations. We also calculate a KPI based score for each nomination which looks at things like a partner’s revenue growth, consumption and usage, health of lead sharing with Microsoft and participation in the Partner Pledge. We’ve introduced this process this year as, while the global awards focus on the partner solution, in Microsoft Ireland we are recognising our partners with our awards and not just a partner solution. This approach allows us to take the partner performance into consideration and not just one solution or customer case study. If you’d like to dig deeper into the judging process, please check out the “Judging the Awards” section of our Microsoft Ireland Partner of the Year Awards webpage here: https://aka.ms/MicrosoftIrelandPOTYA

Thank you all again for all your efforts and we look forward to greeting you at our Partner of the Year Awards Ceremony on the 20th of July, where we will announce this years winners. Good luck to you all.

0 REPLIES 0