Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire Discussions

Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why You Should Start to Prepare for Microsoft Inspire Awards 2018 Now?

Somewhere in the third week of February, Microsoft will once again open the gates for the Inspire Awards (results of which are announced in June).

But why should that be your concern in January, you may wonder?

Because beginning in January can buy you enough time to be well-prepared for the creation of your award submission, and ensure you have all the necessary elements in place.

From my experience in writing award submissions for Microsoft partners, many of whom I’ve helped to become winners and finalists, I can confirm that they were all very well prepared, while their stories were garnished with impactful results and memorable testimonials.

Find out more on what every submission that plans to win needs to have in place in my blog: Why You Should Start to Prepare for Microsoft Inspire Awards 2018 in January? 

Iva Vlasimsky
IT Content Creator & Microsoft Awards Submission Writer
iva@storytelling4tech.com 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, great suggestion! For those applying for awards, please check out two most recent blogs detailing three keys to creating a powerful narrative and storytelling tips.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Anonymous. I'll be blogging more about the awards in the following weeks.