Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire Discussions

Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

WPC Connect vs MSInspire connect tool

Can someone point me in the direction of the MSInspire "connect" tool if there is such a thing.

I've logged into the http://myinspire.microsoft.com site, but not sure where the old community forums have gone to. Is this the community forum for inspire ? Or is this just another forum.

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WPC Connect vs MSInspire connect tool

@Anonymous, yes this is the community forum area for Microsoft Inspire.   I am adding @JennyKordell who is our Community Manager to provide more information on communities.   

Regarding Networking (Connect), once you log into your My Inspire set of tools, you can select the Networking drop down to get to the area where you start looking for attendees to connect with.  

I hope this helps answer your questions. 

Safe Travels to DC!

Julia

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for asking. @Anonymous, please can you help with this question?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous, yes this is the community forum area for Microsoft Inspire.   I am adding @JennyKordell who is our Community Manager to provide more information on communities.   

Regarding Networking (Connect), once you log into your My Inspire set of tools, you can select the Networking drop down to get to the area where you start looking for attendees to connect with.  

I hope this helps answer your questions. 

Safe Travels to DC!

Julia

Influencer

Thanks Julia!

Hi Ian, this can be your primary community forum to engage with other partners and Microsoft around Inspire topics. Thanks!

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello IanDavidson,

Here is the link for your quick access:

https://myinspire.microsoft.com/account/login

Thank you,

Hardik Shah