Microsoft Inspire Discussions
Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

Highlighted
Training

US Partner Community: Meet Parker Levy

Hey US Partners!

My name is Parker Levy and I'm your US Microsoft Inspire lead. Last year, WPC16 was my second week in role at Microsoft. It was incredible to experience WPC more like an attendee than an employee but it gave me a great lens of how partners view the conference. This year, as the US Microsoft Inspire lead, I get to take what I learned and turn my observations into new experiences for US partners.

I'm really excited for what we have in store for our partners at Microsoft Inspire this year and I'll be posting announcements here as we get closer to July 9.

If you all have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

-Parker

Sai
Ground Level

Re: US Partner Community: Meet Parker Levy

Hello Parker,    my name is Sai and I am representing Orangekloud Inc. who will be setting out footprint in the USA market.   Orangekloud is a spinoff from MSC Consulting who is also a Microsoft Partner of the year for 2016 in Singapore and we are excited about making our present in the USA starting this summer/fall.    I hope to get in touch with you personally in Inspire.   WE are also a sponsored in Inspire and got a small booth to demostarte our ISV capabilities on Enterprise App Mobility.     Hope to get in touch with you in person! 

Cheers

Sai Chan

sai.chan@orangekloud.com

Vice President 

Orangkloud Inc. 

Training

Excited to meet you, Sai!

Feel free to follow/message me on Twitter (@parker_levy) so you know where to find me at Microsoft Inspire. I have a feeling that I will be moving around quite a bit Smiley Happy

Ground Level

Hello, my name is Linda Roude. I am with Beyondosoft, a Microsoft partner for 20+ years.  We will be presenting - among other things - Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics -  in booth 1538;   we'd love to meet you and the Microsoft US teams over there.

If there is a US partners party or special meetings please keep us posted.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Linda Roude

Business Development Manager

Beyondsoft