Security & Compliance - Two critical faxctors for Cloud
As your data increases, so do the demands on your organization to govern it. Business, legal, and regulatory requirements dictate that you keep and protect what’s important, quickly find what’s relevant, and monitor and track actions related to your data. In concert, you’re still charged with managing your business. Ensuring that users can quickly access the appropriate information (according to policy)—when and how they need it—so you remain competitive.
Office 365 built-in data compliance capabilities are verified to help you meet requirements specified in ISO 27001, EU model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA. Office 365 compliance controls—including Advanced eDiscovery, Customer Lockbox, and Advanced Data Governance—can further aid your ability to comply with regulations, based on your organization’s unique needs.
* Meet compliance obligations for data access with Customer Lockbox.
* Monitor and investigate events related to your data with full audit tracking.
* Reduce cost and risk with in-place, intelligent Advanced eDiscovery.
* Efficiently perform risk assessment with Service Assurance.
* Manage data retention with Advanced Data Governance.