Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire Discussions

Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Registered for MPC? Get official swag at MSInspire

When you come to Microsoft Inspire don’t forget to check out the Community Hub Resource Center. If you have registered in Microsoft Partner Community (MPC), we will have poppers, postcards and Swell water bottles for you (first come, first served).

If you have earned the “Participant” badge or higher, you are eligible for MPC mobile power banks!

MPC Swag.PNG

New to MPC and not sure how to register?

You should register using the same email as your MPN profile. This will automatically attach your MPN profile to MPC profile. To register:

1. Click Register near the top right of the homepage
  2. Log in with your chosen email
  3. Once you sign in with your credentials, you will be redirected back to the community where you will see a screen to fill in your Username. Choose your desired username and click Submit.

To make sure your account was created successfully, look for the blue bar at the top of the page indicating the username you just created.

Thank you for all your participation on this community so far, and see you there!

Karen Vezie (Community Manager)

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Registered for MPC? Get official swag at MSIns

cool official swag..! Smiley Happy

Level 5 Contributor

Excited that the poppers made the list!

Level 2 Contributor

The MPC is new to me - even after 14 years! Have registered and will see you at Inspire :-)

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a great suggestion, David - thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad we could still keep you on your toes Robot wink

Thanks for registering and looking forward to hearing more from you on MPC!

Level 5 Contributor

BYOC.JPGMake sure you come prepared!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great idea and well done. When will the swag fest start for those of us travelling from over the pond to ensure we get to see and meet everyone face to face, as well as bagging something Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, you can collect swag at the following times from the Community Hub Resource Center:

Monday, July 10th: 11:00-1:00; 3:30-5:00

Tuesday, July 11th: 3:30-5:00

Wednesday, July 12th: 12:00-2:00; 4:00-5:00

Edit - Due to limited supplies, we will now distribute swag after Kati Quigley's 2:30pm talk in the Community Hub tomorrow. Please make sure you go to her talk to hear all about what MPC has to offer!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I earn the Participant badge? I tried clicking the Kudos button, but nothing happens. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Karen,

Is there still swag left? Also, where are you located at Inspire? This place is huge!! I'll try to come by today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, to earn the Participant badge, you must make at least 5 posts on the Community. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, I would love to see you! I am in the Community Hub Resource Center today 3:30-6:00pm and tomorrow 3:15-5:00pm. Please stop by!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Karen,

@Anonymous I made it over there today but I didn't see you. I met your minions though, lol.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, I am sad I missed you. I'll be there again 3-5 today in case you can come by.

Hope you have a good 3rd day of the conference!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I was in the area today but that was about as close I could get to you today. I aborted the Carrie Underwood Venue...it was just too hot for me. I'm back at the hotel in the cool, cool A/C

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Registered for MPC? Get official swag at MSInspire

This will be our first time participating. Very much looking forward to it all. Thank you and see you all there!