Register for Microsoft Inspire: learn, connect and celebrate
Now is the time to register for Microsoft Inspire! Here’s why you won’t want to miss the event where partners and Microsoft personnel meet to connect, learn, network and celebrate shared success:
- For the first time, Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready, Microsoft’s largest internal readiness event, will co-locate in Las Vegas, Nevada, offering more opportunities to connect with Microsoft than ever before.
- Make meaningful connections with fellow partners, industry leaders, and Microsoft experts from around the globe.
- Get inspired at Vision Keynotes with Microsoft executives, innovators, and industry experts.
- Learn how to accelerate the digital transformation of our shared customers through workshops, panels, and breakout sessions.
- Hear how to align your business with Microsoft’s plans for the next fiscal year and learn why a partnership with Microsoft is the best decision for your business.
- Experience innovative and interactive demonstrations in The Commons, the heart of Microsoft Inspire.
- Enjoy entertainment and evening events, including the highly anticipated shared Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready One Celebration. Talent and venue to be announced in March.
Plus, Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready will share even more experiences you won’t want to miss, including:
- Microsoft manager engagement opportunities
- A shared Vision Keynote
- A wealth of shared learning and networking experiences
- Area celebrations, including Microsoft and partner attendees
Visit the Microsoft Inspire home page to learn more and view the full Microsoft Inspire event agenda.
When you register for Microsoft Inspire by February 28, you’ll receive your Microsoft Inspire All Access pass for just USD $1,995. Don’t delay any longer—the sooner you register, the more hotel options will be available, and, by registering before the price increases on March 1, you’ll save USD $300.
We’ll see you this July!