Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire Discussions

Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

PerWerngren
Influencer

My (and your) highlights at Microsoft Inspire 2017

Thank you for a great conference! It’s always great to be back in D.C as that is one of my favorite cities!

My highlights at Inspire were:

1. Delivering three different breakout sessions together with friends and great subject matter experts like Heather Doran, Diana Kreklow, Shann McGrail, Olivia Trilles, Paul Solski and Petri Salonen.
  2. Meeting with a good number of partners and discussing how I can help them develop their businesses. I was super impressed by several and I saw evidence that there is a great deal of innovation on the ISV side that needs to be matched with building current revenue, digital marketing and in many cases building a network of partners. Some also needed advice on how to make a great financial exit! I must say that I highly enjoyed these conversations! Very promising!
  3. Last but not least, I think that Gavriella Schuster’s keynote was a total home-run as she framed a clear and very promising message. Well done!

Now it’s your turn! What were your highlights if you pick only a few?

Regards, Per

0 REPLIES 0