Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire Discussions

Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

Level 5 Contributor

It’s all about sharing expertize on Social Selling

shutterstock_563511259.jpg

Join me, so we can talk Social Selling!

Session Title: COM02 Stay top of mind with your audience with social selling  

Date/Time: Monday, July 10, 12:00 PM-12:30 PM

Description: The way we sell today is changing. We know by time the prospect has reached out, they know more about you, than you know about them. How do you make sure youre on their shortlist? Social selling is not just a buzz word. We will understand the foundations of social selling through this workshop

Partner Outcomes: Partners will walk away with a 5 step 10-minute daily plan that will put them on the road to being a successful social seller

------

Hot Topic Discussion Focus: Be a social seller expert like me using my tips, tricks and trade secrets

Date/Time: Monday, July 10, 5:00-6:00 PM

------

Session Title: COM26 Social selling (is not the same as social networking or social marketing)   

Date/Time: Wednesday, July 12, 12:30-1:00 PM

Description: This presentation will helpl you boost your Digital Relevance and be the Go-To-Expert. According to the analysts, Sales representatives who leverage social selling in their sales process are 79% more likely to attain their quota.

Partner Outcomes: Partner attendees will learn the difference between social selling and social networking to drive better engagement with their audience.

------

See you in Washington DC.

Jon Rivers, President/Social Media Disruption Expert
Marketing Monarchs
Email: jon.rivers@marketingmonarchs.com
Tel: +1 617 256 6178
Twitter: @jon_rivers & @brandingnoise