Microsoft Inspire Discussions
Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

Don't see your topic? Start a Topic
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inspire Connect and Meeting Scheduler tool

When will the connect tool be avialable ? How can we do the networking during the event.

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inspire Connect and Meeting Scheduler tool

Hi @Anonymous,

Both the Scheduler and Connect will be available at the same time June 5th (included in the MyInspire tool). When we release them, we will provide an FAQ and user guide.

Thanks,

Karen

All Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

waiting for that

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous,

Both the Scheduler and Connect will be available at the same time June 5th (included in the MyInspire tool). When we release them, we will provide an FAQ and user guide.

Thanks,

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, waiting for Inspire Connect and Meeting Scheduler Tool .. Thanks for update Karen. 

Regards, 

Ankit Parashar 

Akkomplish 

ap@akkomplish.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Karen;

At which time you plan to launc it?

Regards,

Sebastia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, Wednesday 6/7, 6AM PT. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, where is the link for WPC Inspire connect tool. Is it accessible via iPhone? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, if you are registered for MS Inspire, you can find it in the MyInspire tool here: https://myinspire.microsoft.com/account/login

It is accessible via iPhone.

Best,

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any way to see the full schedule of sessions and times without being registered beforehand?  We're trying to determine which days we'll need to register for but aren't able to do so without seeing what events are occurring on each day.

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, good question. @Anonymous, do you know?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous, apologies for the delay in response. 

You can go to the Session Scheduler and filter by day, plus all many other catagories to find the content available each day.   We are also creating a downloadable PDF that should be ready by June 28th.  The PDF will list sessions by title only, Session Scheduler will give you additional information such as session description and partner outcomes.   

I hope this answers your question.  

Safe Travels to Washington DC!

Julia Hilbun

Inspire Content Manager

Level 1 Contributor

Are there any restrictions as to who can use these tools? Can registered booth staff use the tool as well?

Level 2 Contributor

In most likelyhood yes, booth staff can access the tool. However i see the tool is not yet launched and it has diffrent URL then previous years i.e. https://myinspire.microsoft.com/ (i assume the tool will be accessible from this url when launched)

Level 1 Contributor

How do I find persons I want to meet with and request a meeting?

Level 2 Contributor

Do we have any update on release of connect tool?

Level 2 Contributor

You can search their profile from the tool if they have opted in for tool directory listing. However this you would be able to do only after tool lauched in myinspire section. Basis past few years experenice, you may expect it to be avialable somewhere around July 1st. 

Level 2 Contributor

I am afraid, no official word on it yet. i expect it to be somewhere around July 1 with conference app launch. 

Level 2 Contributor

As i read somewhere, the Connect Tool with myinspire full features are expected to be launched on June 13th 2018 for Inspire 2018. 

Level 2 Contributor

Connect tool is now live.

Level 1 Contributor

Where is the function within the tool where I can find someone by name or look who is attending from a named company to then schedule a connect tabel meeting?

Level 2 Contributor

Dont you see these features with MyInspire tool? if not, reach out support team.

Level 1 Contributor

Could someone please share a link to where this connect tool is? I've looked for it and have not found it yet. A link would be much appreciatted and save me, and perhaps others too, valuable time! PS. I'm logged in but still can't see it. Thanks.

Sr. Director Business Development
Level 2 Contributor

Level 1 Contributor

Click this link and sign in:

https://myinspire.microsoft.com/home

Once logged in scroll down to Attendees. Select the attendee you want to set a meeting up with and click set meeting. From there is should be self explainitory. 

Level 1 Contributor

Is there a way to identify partners based on Geography and their partnership levels with Microsoft (e.g. Direct CSP / Indirect CSP, etc..). Last year tools had many more filtering options. This tool is making life difficult as not able to do some basic filters as mentioned above.