Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire Discussions

Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excitement Begins @ Inspire

Countdown to Worldwide Partner Conference has already begun. This time it has a brand name: INSPIRE

Looking forward to the exciting sessions yet again. And trust me these are quite interactive, where one can meet the experts from the world and do a one to one conversation, information exchange, seek expert advice and learn the best business practices implemented across the Globe.

Microsoft WPC is hosted every year in the month of July to mark the beginning of Microsoft Fiscal year. Here a partner can spend a full week to get details on Microsoft’s navigation plans.

At Inspire, partners learn about Microsoft’s roadmap for the upcoming year. There is a lot of networking opportunities that help you build connections, share best practices, experience the latest product innovations, and learn new skills and techniques from the Microsoft Experts worldwide.

My favorite part in the WPC event is the keynotes. Where you get a chance to hear from from Microsoft executives and featured speakers.

Lastly, for all the First Time Attendee's - (FTA) : If you have any questions on INSPIRE, please feel free to reach out to me.

Let us meet-up.

Best Regards,

Hardik Shah