Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire Discussions

Connect with partners, Microsoft, and industry experts for a week of networking, learning and collaboration

Visitor 1

90% of Business partners and companies lack App developers resources

Hi everyone,

July is only 3 months away and I am the founder of JCC Consultancy, an independent consultancy organization with a unique focus on only Microsoft Business partners (SMB and SME).

It was founded in 2012  and the focus was to help out Microsoft Partners who were not managed actively by Microsoft Account Managers in order to help them to successfully change their businessmodel related to Cloud Strategy, Sales, Marketing and Delivery.

Now 6 years later, JCC Consultancy has conducted an European Survey among 500 Microsoft Partners (System Integrators and ISV'S or Cloud Providers) and our survey showed that 90% of Microsoft partners lacks App Developers Resources.

Based on this results, we have founded our own Outsourcing/Offshoring App Development team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to help out Microsoft partners worldwide who are in need of App Development Expertise or Skills.

Please see our vlog:  here

20180314_170126_resized.jpg

20180314_122604_resized_1.jpg

We have created a pricing model that might be interesting for Microsoft partners to set up their own Mobile Center of Excellence teams in Vietnam or outsource their App dev projects to our team. For only 26 US dollar per hour, you can outsource your project to our team and can build great web/mobile apps for your end customers and have a healthy profitable businessmodel as an ISV or add an additional services to your corebusiness as Application Development Services.

If you have any question or interested to engage with us, please mail me on jean.claude.chan@jccconsultancy.com or meet me at the Las Vegas event!

Enjoy the event and see you there!

Jean Claude Chan

0 REPLIES 0