Hero Banner

Microsoft Inspire 2021 Discussions

Join the conversation with partners, Microsoft, and Industry experts in a new digital experience.

syednouman
Level 3 Contributor

Partner of The Year Award 2022 Nomination - Can we submit one solution in different categories

Hi,

We have a solution that fits in more than one category for Partner of the Year 2022. Can we submit the same solution in different categories.

Please provide link or guidelines to follow before submitting our application.

Kind Regards,

Syed Nouman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lapayne
Microsoft

Yes, according to the Partner of the Year awards FAQ:

Can I submit more than one entry?
Yes, you can submit different entries or nominate different solutions for the same category or enter the
same solution in different categories (if it is appropriate for the award category). NOTE: We ask that you
not waste your time or the judge’s time. You must meet the requirements for the award category you are
submitting for in order to be selected as a winner or finalist

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

All resources for Partner of the Year awards can be found HERE.

I don't know if you can submit the same solution for different categories, do you know @lapayne?

syednouman
Level 3 Contributor

Thanks for the link.

lapayne
Microsoft

Yes, according to the Partner of the Year awards FAQ:

Can I submit more than one entry?
Yes, you can submit different entries or nominate different solutions for the same category or enter the
same solution in different categories (if it is appropriate for the award category). NOTE: We ask that you
not waste your time or the judge’s time. You must meet the requirements for the award category you are
submitting for in order to be selected as a winner or finalist

syednouman
Level 3 Contributor

Thanks Lapayne for the solution.