Weekly Microsoft Summary for January 4th - January 8th 2021
Dear Microsoft Partners
From this blog - Link
Weekly recommendation by @JohnODonnell
Microsoft continually works to support our partners with the latest tools, data and guidance so you are positioned for success. I hope you’ll take time to review some of the important partner resources available to get 2021 off to a great start:
- A look at the new Cloud Solution Provider Program Guidebook, a step-by-step document intended to help you navigate the program and accelerate your cloud business growth while expanding your revenue opportunities.
- Tips for maximizing Co-Sell opportunities with the Microsoft commercial marketplace.
- Updates to partner investment and incentives for 2021 that simplify earning opportunities across programs.
- An overview of the recently released Partner Center Insights dashboard, which enables you to access powerful reporting through a unified view of data across your partner network organizational hierarchy.
If you have not taken a look yet the Power Platform could open new opportunities to you as a partner. Check out the series and be sure to register - https://learning.eventbuilder.com/PowerPlatform and see the product page here - https://powerplatform.microsoft.com/en-us/
We have added two new Fundamentals exams to the series for both CRM and ERP. These will give you a focused overview of both offerings and could be the start of a journey that sees you going deeper into both areas.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM) - Link
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP) - Link
- To learn how to optimize your listings in AppSource and more please review the following collection - https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/asset/collection/azure-marketplace-and-appsource-publisher-toolkit#/
- Privacy breaches: Using Microsoft 365 Advanced Audit and Advanced eDiscovery to minimize impact - Link
- 2021 priorities and opportunities for the Microsoft Partner Network - Link
- Top Stories for US partners the week of January 4 - Link
- Marketing Foundations: Captivate your audience with storytelling - Link
- Microsoft partners made the world better - Link
- Partner Essentials: Expand your business with existing customers - Link
Thank you for reading
John O’Donnell, Microsoft Corporation, LinkedIn