Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Highlighted
Level 2 Contributor

"File a support ticket if you would like to change prices."

Hey,

I'm getting this error in cloud partner portal: "Azure Marketplace currently does not support price changes via the portal. File a support ticket if you would like to change prices." My question is how do I file a support ticket? When I click on support in the top right it takes me here which redirects to here which is a dead link.

I don't actually want to change prices. I am submitting a new excel document of prices as a workaround for a different error: "The following countries/region(s) are missing core(s): " error.

Any info about these errors would be helpful because I cannot find these perticular errors in any documentation I've read. If you know of any documentation that addresses these specific errors that would answer my question.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 2 Contributor

Re: "File a support ticket if you would like to change prices."

Found it here. I have successfully filed a support ticket after 3 days!

"We submitted your support request

A confirmation email is on its way and we'll respond within 8 business hours.

Support request number: 1909090050000020"

4 REPLIES 4
Level 2 Contributor

I've just tried going here and was told this:

"We don’t recognize that account. Sign in again using your work email. If that doesn’t work, contact your company’s global administrator and ask them to grant you the appropriate access permissions."

I am logged in with the same account I ussually use to publish new SKUs to my products in the Azure Marketplace.

Level 2 Contributor

Found it here. I have successfully filed a support ticket after 3 days!

"We submitted your support request

A confirmation email is on its way and we'll respond within 8 business hours.

Support request number: 1909090050000020"

Community Manager

Hi @Ashley_Lewis,

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us on Microsoft Partner Community!

I am really glad that you managed to find a way to create a support ticket.

Please get back if your problem is not solved, maybe, toghether, will find the help you need. 

Thank you!

Mihai

Microsoft

Hey Ashely - that first link you shared seemed to work for me. If you have a screen shot of the dead link, I'd like to follow up to have it fixed.

I always use this URL because it's easy to remember: https://aka.ms/MarketplacePublisherSupport