Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 1 Contributor

feature request to add an option for Primary product in Consulting Service

I like to publish a Consulting Service for Office 365 / Microsoft Teams. This service (we call it Collaboration Canvas) is Co-Sell Ready in the OCP Catalog and we like to publish it on the storefront too. The problem is, that I have to choose a Primary Product (see attached screenshot). But there is no appropriate choice in the list for e.g. Microsoft Teams or Office 365.

Would you please add "Microsoft Teams" and "Office 365" as Primary Product. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Microsoft

Hi @Achim 

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us on Microsoft Partner Community!

I think there is a workaround for this to be solved. Maybe other partners who encountered same issue will help and provide a solution. 

Hi @brian_levenson. do you know how this can be solved or have you seen a similar issue?

Thank you!

Mihai

Microsoft

Hi Achim and Mihai,

I am answering on behalf of Brian Levenson.

Thank you for the feedback! This has been submitted to our engineering team and is in consideration for the next round of updates. 

You can stay on top of storefront changes that are confirmed and coming live for the storefronts in detail here (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/?query=marketplace) and at a high level in the marketplace documentation (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/marketplace-roadmap)

Microsoft

Hi @ellacroi

Thank you very much for stepping in and helping with this information!

@Achim I hope the below info is relevant for you and is guiding you publish accordingly your service. 

Thank you!

Mihai

Level 1 Contributor

Hi @ellacroi 

Thank you for providing the information. I hope the update will be available not too far in the future. Without this update, we can't publish the solution in the storefront.

Have a nice week

Achim

Microsoft

Thanks for the suggestion and follow up while I was out on leave!