Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 1 Contributor

When I subscribe to SaaS annual subscription offer on Azure Marketplace, I am charged complete annual price at the start of the subscription?

When I subscribe to SaaS annual subscription offer on Azure Marketplace, I am charged complete annual price at the start of the subscription?

This is probably a basic questions but having an answer and the documentation link would probably helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Microsoft

Hello! Yes, this is correct. Monthly and annual subscriptions are billed up front at the time of purchase. If the offer uses metered billing based on consumption of specific features, that part is charged at the end of the month after the usage has occurred.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft

Hello! Yes, this is correct. Monthly and annual subscriptions are billed up front at the time of purchase. If the offer uses metered billing based on consumption of specific features, that part is charged at the end of the month after the usage has occurred.

View solution in original post

Level 1 Contributor

Thank you @brian_levenson !