Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

KKirby
Level 1 Contributor

Unable to post services offering on Marketplace?

Unless you are offering consulting services based on Azure, Dynamics365, PowerBI or PowerPlatform, there is no way to promote your consulting service. This is because of the lack of relevant product options in the drop down lists. Specifically we have offerings around Project Online and Microsoft Project, but these are not available in the lists.   Consequently our offerings are rejected in the marketplace. 2 years ago Microsoft promised to fix this and to extend the consulting offerings that partners could post in the Marketplace but so far it seems that it has become more restricted and considerably harder to post a submission. As a Microsoft Partner of 30 years (22 as Gold) I would have expected an easier process for partners and more consideration of consulting offerings to be made available in the Marketplace. If I compare with the old Solution Partner Marketplace it is chalk and cheese. I would live to know when Microsoft actually plans to update the Marketplace to allow such offers (as they keep saying it will be improved) - but that's something we have been hearing for a long time now and its not translating into execution, leaving many partners to seek alternative routes to market their services which is a shame as it makes the partner program appear fragmented and inconsistent for customers to use.   

0 REPLIES 0