Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 1 Contributor

Unable to edit or create SaaS offer in commercial marketplace

We are trying to edit an existing listing in the marketplace.

We are unable to add new pdf files and we are unable to add new images. We are using the recommended dimensions and file formats. We have tried multiple variations of the same files. 

We have managed to successfully upload one image. However, when we try to upload another one which is the same dimensions, file type and similar size we receive an error.

We are totally unable to upload any pdf document at all.

We have raised a ticket.

We have been trying to solve this for 2 days now.

We have uploaded a screenshot of the error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Level 2 Contributor

Having just spoken to Microsoft support, the issue seems to be connected with spaces and other characters in the file names.

To load images and files just keep the names short with no spaces in them and everything seems to be fine.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Level 2 Contributor

Having just spoken to Microsoft support, the issue seems to be connected with spaces and other characters in the file names.

To load images and files just keep the names short with no spaces in them and everything seems to be fine.

View solution in original post

Level 1 Contributor

My work and its conclusion about azure arti facts.. Its seemingly like to drive about new technology for the world and humanity. And there will be a lot more soon.

Antonio sagansay III
Microsoft

Hello! I believe there's a known issue that sounds quite similar to what you've described. Have you heard back from the support team yet? If not, can you send me the ticket number in direct message?