Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Highlighted
Level 1 Contributor

Support site has error submitting issue

At this url: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportforbusiness/review

when I click SUBMIT I get this error:

An error occurred while creating the support request.

cv:lDcyVfPat06yJ+5X.137

any ideas on how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft

Re: Support site has error submitting issue

Just a quick note to add here, if it is Commercial Marketplace support that you are looking to reach, for anything Publisher related, the correct link is aka.ms/marketplacepublishersupport.  This will bring you to a different page than the one below you are trying to reach.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft

There is nothing you can do on client side to fix this internal server error - only thing you could do is to check again and also try a different browser. If error persists, I would recommend to contact the support hotline via phone (Numbers are different for regions & products though).

I have just checked, afaik there is no known/general outage with the support site reported. So if you still experience issues please report back.

Microsoft

Just a quick note to add here, if it is Commercial Marketplace support that you are looking to reach, for anything Publisher related, the correct link is aka.ms/marketplacepublishersupport.  This will bring you to a different page than the one below you are trying to reach.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Level 1 Contributor

The solution was to use a different browser. Chrome had the problem, Firefox worked.